3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hogofs 06.04.20 07:26 pm

Is it possible to vystoit against two street fighting?

Is it possible in real life to defeat if you attack two or more?
95 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inquvi 06.04.20

Two difficult, three very difficult. - Is nearly impossible.

D
Dzhihad 06.04.20

I was not attacking, I'm sitting at home

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 06.04.20

If you're an athlete with five years of experience, Yes.

L
Legion 06.04.20

Feet you for than BOGE granted ?

-
-SK.art- 06.04.20

Then, they are movies..

D
Dzhihad 06.04.20

Watch drama

S
StaLkeRO_o 06.04.20

Yes.

V
VerniteTrusy 06.04.20

Student nasmotrelsya boevikov campaign... If you are a school drisch can't fight cha and 1 teenage girl destroy...

S
StaLkeRO_o 06.04.20

you, forgive me, a teenage girl underwear away?

m
markell 06.04.20

can.

G
Grunge_Girl 06.04.20

Is it possible in real life to defeat if you attack two or more?
you can, if you have weapons and some fighting skills. well, not being some Dahlia, of course.

m
markell 06.04.20

still depends on the attackers, and the thousands of other factors. but the author has not defined the terms.

T
Tovarisch Kote 06.04.20

Once two wanted to fight, but I got his Let's have a little wine will GTA on multiplayer or get in the box on playstaion play. They left me, I would not listen to me =)
P. S. And if you already got to fight against two, then I do not know how to help.

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.04.20

The scheme is simple: the ability to Dodge (flexibility and reaction) and surgical strikes (powerful and where necessary). And no long boring fights in several.minutes, everything happens in seconds.
Yes, the subject really, but obviously not like in the movie, usually...

B
Banehallow 06.04.20

Depending on how prepared your opponent.
won fairly easily against the two mardaev , which was the first blow fell on the ground.

still depends on the attackers, and the thousands of other factors. but the author has not defined the terms.
+1

B
Banehallow 06.04.20

as in the movie, usually...

Of course like in the movies is nothing close will not work. Competition doesn't wait on the sidelines for their turn to attack , and immediately chuckanut. So you need to act very quickly , it is advisable to make 1-2 powerful punch of the hands or feet.

A. Soldier of Light +1

S
Sieg Murr 06.04.20

Backproblem.

A
Aloe 06.04.20

one motivation more wins. well, from experience of street fights depends.

U
Ulth 06.04.20

It all depends on what you have in your pocket,but as for me,so the main influence on the outcome of the conflict is the extent of your cruelty....
at least with a pencil or gel pen to the eyes,though the teeth tear.....it all depends on YOU!!!Oh yeah......IMHO.

P
Pilat. 06.04.20

Depending on many factors and you need to immediately figure out:

- The physical condition of opponents (height, weight, age, clothing, shoes, etc.)

-The number (a couple of thugs or company with girls. The last option is not very predictable:)

- Their physical condition (sober or not etc.)

- The place of "meeting" (in the presence of interference and obstacles, the ability to maneuver. For example in the entrance or vestibule of the shop is narrow for more than one attacker. "Give the pedals", to fly into the hallway and abruptly turned around "to meet" the enemy shocking or seizure, the situation will be -1 in your favor))

- Your physical and mental condition

PS. If you are unable to realistically assess your chances, you run the fuck! If escape failed – mow to Durkee. Eat the ground, beat his forehead on objects, sing the anthem, let the saliva – in short do all the possible stunts. When the enemy is demoralized attack viciously growling :)