3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KykuCat 06.04.20 07:27 pm

What character to choose in the beginning? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I'm not much of a game of this genre, and recently wanted to try to play it. But I have one problem: what character to choose in the beginning?
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kayros Grif 06.04.20

It all depends on your game style. Vicki explained everything on the shelves.

S
Simple_Hiiki 06.04.20

Well, actually it is best to start with a Nord or Imperial

S
Simple_Hiiki 06.04.20

I played a Nord though, and tried for all the rest of the race, but the Nords still the true children of the North and Skyrim

B
BenziLLLa 06.04.20

And I recently moved to the Khajiit. Due to the fact that they belong to zorayda, they pass a feature (or bug, here it is XS) with the possibility of donning three hats, which allows more serious bahati alchemy with enchanting, which increases the marginal performance improvement and enchantment stuff and brewing potions. In addition, unlike Argonians in cats is the initial bonus damage without a weapon that with proper pumping will allow you to kill many enemies with one hit even on legendary difficulty.
Well, anyway, they have paws.

A
Anzhelika04 06.04.20

Warrior Redguard-Orc-Nord. A Thief Khajiit. Mage-Breton or Altmer. Bosmer - Archer. IMHO.

G
GeraSP 06.04.20

For the Nords, of course! This will be the Lorne and reasonable option. Nord is an excellent choice not only for soldiers, but for the mage or the thief. Skyrim for the Nords!

s
saturn7774 06.04.20

So many forums with the same topic !..

The choice depends on the style of the game ... If a warrior, a Nord, an Imperial, or, what is better - Orc.
The Bretons universal ... Pointy, Argonians and Khajiit are like mages, and arrows.

High Rock, will Imperial !

S
Sleepy Gamer 06.04.20

BenziLLLa
What is this correct bleeding?

V
VovanFitisov 06.04.20

Nord/Imperial-warrior. Classic.

B
BenziLLLa 06.04.20

Sleepy Gamer
In this case, you need to raise only heavy armor to get the perk fists of Steel which allows melee to do damage equal to the armor class of gloves, and kuzneckoe, in order to obtain a glove with the best characteristics. All the rest pump is not recommended, because with an increase in the level of the character, he start to meet opponents with a high level against which melee will no longer work so well.

M
Misha gotko 06.04.20

Ilya Kostogryz
after 15 level the question is purely estetyczny

P
Pet Sematary 06.04.20

Warrior odnorodnykh with a shield is very simple to understand and indestructible with proper quality.