3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adrielin 06.04.20 07:27 pm

A few questions on STLM (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

1.Can't tell if this is a mod like this, whether I something not so did, but I got outrageously bright trees, all right?
2.Whether you want to correct his work to start ng?
3.If you remove the mod, the settings will return to their former?Because in my game was...less bright, that is...or I can wind.
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 06.04.20

Adrielin
1) the Screens in the Studio.
2) No.
3) If I delete the mod, the graphics will return to its original state.

A
Adrielin 06.04.20

dimakozhanov
Spoiler

In the game, by the way, what is strange, looks more bleached than on the screen.And Yes, the range I dropped.

L
LoKKi_SKY 06.04.20

Adrielin
Could a mod got up (no matter how ambiguous it may sound) clumsy! I like how normal trees)
Spoiler

d
dimakozhanov 06.04.20

Adrielin
I just like the light of the trees was not.

S
Slik58 06.04.20

That is not clear, as if personally intervened in SweetFX and Rendering, and already there's been a mixup. I STLM looks like this on trees.

Spoiler

A
Adrielin 06.04.20

Slik58 No, I did not intervene)
Download through nmm now by default starts STLM 3.2 ALT, which seems to be just have to darken the territory of Novigrad, and it I originally downloaded it I deleted it.
Set default version:
Spoiler

It seems to be better, but sometimes still something wrong...or is it just territorrii so...dimakozhanov And such?
Spoiler

And, again, in play it again bitch lighter than on the screen, what kind of magic is this?

d
dimakozhanov 06.04.20

Adrielin
No, I have all the trees and vegetation mostly looked like Slik58

S
Slik58 06.04.20

Adrielin
Yeah I'm not saying that it intervened, just visually looks that way. Try this mod from STLM is almost no different.
http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_stw_lighting_mod-162210/

A
Adrielin 06.04.20

Slik58
Different!At times less than smooth, and I liked a lot more STLM.Thank you!

G
Guest 23.09.21

Yeah it is less bright and nobody's saying anything about how to properly uninstall it. I deleted the mod from the Mods folder of course but it's still as dark as before... someone on reddit says that once you install this mod it's permanently stuck to that save. Which then the only fix is to start a new game.

G
Guest 23.09.21

Yeah it is less bright and nobody's saying anything about how to properly uninstall it. I deleted the mod from the Mods folder of course but it's still as dark as before... someone on reddit says that once you install this mod it's permanently stuck to that save. Which then the only fix is to start a new game.

G
Guest 23.09.21