3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antonioo666 06.04.20 07:28 pm

Proxy server...

Can't set proxy!Please help!How to use Toolnet ?
Here see the picture,do I put it?
pix.PlayGround.ru
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shifroval 06.04.20

Like all true. What tunnel are you thinking? Which as a program or a jar file?
If the jar is true. And why is the port 8090, not 8080. Keep in mind.
To write proxies and HTTPS, Opera uses.
You can still put a Daw"to Use HTTP 1.1 for proxy servers.

PS I Use HideIP? And then you have the bottom automatic proxy configuration written for him)) I also use them. Him glitch on the latest versions of is - writes that type '3.5' is not a valid floating point value. What version you have? I have a 3.3 Glitch is on version 3.5

A
Assassin 06.04.20

Can explain how to use a proxy server through the browser? It would be easier.

A
Antonioo666 06.04.20

yeah.let's all ways!

A
Antonioo666 06.04.20

there's no need to put the port in the browser settings?

A
Antonioo666 06.04.20

So
1.pix.PlayGround.ru
Or so?
2.pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Assassin 06.04.20

How to protect your computer
using a Proxy server

Ways to protect your computer from viruses, Trojans and other bad things by installing on a machine anti-virus software and a firewall, but there is also such a great thing, as a Proxy-server, so I write that you used a proxy for peaceful purposes and not to evade the ban

WHAT IS PROXY SERVER?
Proxy-server is a specially equipped computer, playing the role of mediator between you and the Internet. The principle of operation of the Proxy server'and is the transfer of information from the website you are viewing and open the pages to you. You may ask: why do I need some kind of Proxy server?. As the response can provide some opportunities that will appear when using the Proxy server's. Much faster to work and the Internet. While traveling on the world wide web, you will not be able to know!

ANONYMITY
If you have never used a Proxy server's, the next opportunity is likely to remain obscure, but impossible is nothing! As I said, anonymity can be considered a good thing, because due to its absence, you may have some problems with not very decent people. First, when you visit any site, the administrator can view almost any data on your computer from installed the operating system and the name of your service provider before the physical address (of your city and even, perhaps, of the street).
Imagine this situation: you walk in the boundless expanses of the Internet and find quite interesting in your opinion link. Then you go to a website (known as phishing) and study it. And at this time in the hands of the evil hacker gets full information about you! Now it is enough to find you a suitable exploit under the guise of a regular file to slip his victim. Now, imagine that you are using a Proxy server'om. In this case, break your defense will be much harder and sometimes just impossible!
All anonymity Proxy server's can be divided into 4 groups:
Transparent. Such Proxy server's give your real best your IP address and even more misleading that you are using a Proxy server.
Anonymous. Unlike transparent Proxy server's anonymous do not give out your IP address, but they say that is used a Proxy server.
Distort. This type of Proxy server's reports IP address, but not yours, and either is generated or the address of the Proxy server'a.
Elite. These Proxy server's no report that uses a Proxy-server, and do not give out your real IP address, so the web server thinks that works directly with the client!

HOW TO USE A PROXY-SERVER

INTERNET EXPLORER 6.X AND ABOVE
Select the menu Tools (Service) para Internet options (Internet Options). Tab Connection (Connections). If you use Dial-Up - highlight your connection and click configure (Setting). Otherwise, press the button LAN settings (LAN Settings) in the subsection LAN settings (Local Area Network (LAN) Settings).
Check the box next to the option Use proxy (use a proxy server).
In the field Address (Address) enter the name of the proxy server, and the port (port) - the port number of the proxy.
If necessary put a tick next to the option do Not use proxy server for local addresses (bypass proxy server for local addresses).
If necessary click on the Advanced (Advanced) and specify the settings for various protocols.
Click OK to close the settings window, local area network or Dial-Up.
Click OK to close the Internet settings window.

OPERA 5.X-7.X
Menu File (File) select Settings (Preferences...).
Under the Category (left) select Connect (Network).
Click on the button Proxy servers... (Proxy-servers...)
Specify proxies for corresponding protocols.
Allow the use of proxies, including the appropriate tick - HTTP, HTTPS, etc.

MOZILLA FIREFOX
In the menu Tools (Tools), select Settings (Options).

Options

Tab Key (General). Item Connection (Connection Settings).
Select configure proxies manually (manual Proxy Configuration).
Enter the server name and port number of the proxy in the appropriate fields. Click OK.
Restart your browser (close and open).

WHERE TO FIND LISTS OF THE PROXY SERVER'S
On the Internet search lists, Proxy server's particular not working, just type in the search box Lists Proxy-servers, then the browser will show you many of the found sites.

D
Denis Gordienk 06.04.20

My advice to you download new proxy server here is the link https://buy.fineproxy.org