3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romper777 06.04.20 07:28 pm

BioShock Remastered. Crack (BioShock)

If the crack text (BioShock Crack text from 1C) which is posted here for the new BioShock Remastered?
15 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jaime Cobb 06.04.20

Romper777
no.

m
maks_567 06.04.20

Romper777
No need to wait for tinkering under the remastered,for ZoG is trying to solve the problem

m
mo3g00 06.04.20

The sound has already suffered, waiting for a text

G
GG4 06.04.20

mo3g00
What the hell do you text if you have a voice?

R
Romper777 06.04.20

And where can I download the voice acting at least?

R
Rograx 06.04.20

GG4 wrote:
What the hell do you text if you have a voice?
Russian voice miserable. And how to play without text? When all the names of items, jobs and other things in English? Fuck if you need Russian voice???

M
Maksim Ermakov 06.04.20

Where to download voice acting??

R
Romper777 06.04.20

Maxim Ermakov Already there http://www.playground.ru/files/rusifikator_zvuk_bioshock_remastered_ot_siberian_gremlin_adaptatsiya_18_09_2016-135615/

D
DKColt 06.04.20

Shiraz Aslanbekova
Fucking if man may not understand a damn thing that the characters speak ,and I have to read the text distracted from the scenes, what kind of atmosphere it is? What kind of acting zaikaeshsya? Oohs and aahs? without them it is clear to reasonable people that the emotion behind the voice of our russifiers ...

I
Ilya Minaev 06.04.20

Shiraz Aslanbekova
Why the heck needs this acting, if nothing is clear? The logic you tin moronic.

S
Shiroz Aslanbekova 06.04.20

Ilya Minaev
DKColt
Lol, and here and lovers of Russian voice came on. I know English at the level of a typical 11-grader and understand most of the dialogue, but you have to read the subtitles for the full picture and, as the reading level no atmosphere is lost. If you are a slow reader, then it's your problem. Examples where it is necessary to look\play\read something in the original and in any case in voice acting - a lot. About you can say just what you are used to the Russian dubbing and do not perceive English speech, hence the misunderstanding.

v
vanin_t 06.04.20

Shiraz Aslanbekova
...well done. Zippity-Doo

S
Sa1rex 06.04.20

Download Crack which is located here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=765734308

P
Pol Atreydes 06.04.20

Shiraz Aslanbekova
Not a hell of 3.14 zdet Russian voice in the game is just great. Voiced by professional stand-ins, that give voice to the movies. Played with the English voice acting, some kind of emotion did not notice. Actually, IMHO the English compared to the great and powerful is extremely poor as emotionally and in variations and vocabulary. For example, interrogative intonation hell to hear. How many times in the movie was noted that the question - are You okay? sounds entirely without interrogative intonation, etc. So that all admirers of the original voice go to the forest, play in the original, who's stopping you then?

L
Lazar Angelov 06.04.20

after the latest update remastered crashes after right when the menu should appear. stood crack, without Ruzicka is working again (after checking the integrity cache). how to play with him?