3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Constant1ne 03.10.19 01:10 am

The drop in fps after a while. (Destiny 2)

Guys, in General such a situation. The game is optimized fine, BUT after a while the game starts to drop fps and podergivani visible, restart the game solves the problem. Anyone have the same? Googled a foreign forum, people have the same situation on top hardware..... What the hell.
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy_XAN 03.10.19

Constant1ne
this is likely due to the lack of memory, gradually becomes clogged, simply parasakti periodically until correct

C
Constant1ne 03.10.19

Dmitriy_XAN
I hope, my friend.

J
Jafes 03.10.19

Constant1ne
Of RAM enough? I have a few hours of the game was nothing like this, although the hardware is not top, to put it mildly.

C
Constant1ne 03.10.19

Jafes
32 gig Opera. Yes, many problem, we are now a clan in discorde communicate, we were darkness. Everyone without exception. Someone played 5 hours and began the priest.

M
Mihail Toptyanov 03.10.19

Same problem, and another 3 friends

K
Kolya Gulevich 03.10.19

phew damn, and I thought one thing strange that sometimes it works for hours fine, and sometimes after half an hour the fps drops I hope they fixed it quickly, and then rejoining constantly is a bit annoying

V
Validos 03.10.19

Rumor has it that because of the clan. Type constant attempts to get a list of clan litter the cache.

K
KlausBarbie 03.10.19

Validos
by the way, Yes. I, too, when the clan came in , noticed the fierce brake.... and now I play for 3 hours then starts to freesite too small.

V
Validos 03.10.19

KlausBarbie
People say that you can go to US server, then a clan sheet gonna fix and freeze will not.

G
Goopeha 03.10.19

The same garbage. And many other of the clan members

a
altery2 03.10.19

But out of the clan apparently. I have not added this garbage was not. Of RAM 64 gig. No idea how they can score. Will continue to look like. And the fps measurement in the shows of the fall. Everything is standard, just start twitching and fading. As in the fall. Or maybe it's fps meter is buggy. Third-party program is not measured.

m
metseldr 03.10.19

Destiny 2 slows down after a while. Low FPS. The decision

Every rule has exceptions. In the case of Destiny 2 the rule is very simple: the game works really well on almost all systems. That's just people still face "brakes". They manifest themselves not immediately but only after a certain time: after an hour and a half or two.

It is obvious that the problem is related to the memory leak (Memory Leak): because of the shortcomings of the program code Destiny 2 doesn't unload the junk content what the memory system after a while it becomes clogged to the eyeballs. Especially strongly it is felt on computers with 6 GB of RAM and not the most capacious cards.

The developer knows about the problem and going to fix it in one of the next updates. But until that happens the problem with low framerate and "brakes" will have to resolved by restarting.

C
Constant1ne 03.10.19

metseldr
Thanks, Yes , indeed, switched to US server and everything was fine. + left the clan.

K
KlausBarbie 03.10.19

Validos
thank you , helped)

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

optimization is good, but requirements for the game is high

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.10.19

Steve Taller
There, the dialogue is about. She even goes in the troughs
On 1080ti so all flying needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
There, the dialogue is about. She even goes in the troughs
On 1080ti so all flying needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you're in it just have not played the game bomber, and the schedule is incredible, from MMO games one of the best, and overall very cool, just YouTube can not convey the beauty of the picture, especially when I sawing VIDOS I a little clamp at 30 fps to save space. Requirements for the game is not weak, but the percent she will go and some leaky 4690к, but the video card needed there is no worse 1070 for 1080p, I play at 1080p with scale 200% is considered a 4K picture being rendered and 1080ти for it is low, in some places it skips drawdown below 60 frames.
I bought it in blizards at a discount, I hope that all content will be translated into the steam version and I won't have to buy it a second time, this game is a real bomb, you played it

k
kolobok1184 03.10.19

Constant1ne
Constant1ne wrote:
us there is darkness
And our army! )))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.10.19

Steve Taller
Steve Taller wrote:
you played it
Not yet. Sometime download.