3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Haitem 03.10.19 01:10 am

If \"Rejected\" in the Steam edition? (Destiny 2)

Wanted to buy a Full edition in Battle.net. Waited for the discounts. And now Dustan out the Incentive. That is the question to which the answer is not found, if Rejected in the edition for Steam? Or just content with Cizah Pass? And also, will I have to buy the game to the Incentive if he bought it in battle. the net?
17 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 03.10.19

On the forum they write that you can transfer for free from battlnet in steam.

H
Haitem 03.10.19

00 the Brave sailor
There is not quite clear wording. Like, it's only about the transfer progress.

M
MadJeck 03.10.19

Haitem
The free version includes the original game and the 2 DLC of the first year - the Curse of Osiris (mercury) and Military intelligence (Mars). Supplement Rejected is not included in the free version and season pass second year with season 3 (the black Arsenal, crazy wasteland, and the current season of Abundance). The incentive is now there for pre-order for next season, which includes a free version of the game and a new addition to season pass for next season, Rejected there, too, are not included, they will have to buy separately anyway.

H
Haitem 03.10.19

MadJeck
Thanks for the clarification. And there is clear information about porting the game to the Battle. Net on Steam? For now a good discount on the full edition in a store Blizzard.

M
MadJeck 03.10.19

Haitem
while I do not know how will be transferred, most likely will have to pump the game and the save will be transferred via Battle-tag. But I am 100% sure that all the content bought in Battle.net will transfer to steam, so feel free to take full edition.

D
Ded MastDay 03.10.19

Is it worth buying now Rejected or better to wait for moving Steam games?

D
Dante_2834 03.10.19

MadJeck
And if they(Rejected + sizen-pass) was bought in Batlnet they will take? Or again buy the Incentive?

R
Richards 03.10.19

Most likely gash rejected in shadowkeep( next updated) and make a single rejected because the incentive like no

k
kolobok1184 03.10.19

Dante_2834
Even somewhere on Reddit I read that anything bought in batlnet are transported in steam. Otherwise, this scribe as it would be the second time the same thing will not fly and score in the game

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

MadJeck wrote:
But I am 100% sure that all the content bought in Battle.net will transfer to steam, so feel free to take full edition.
I would like to believe it, and not Banjo players will blast if I have to re-buy the game for the second time, recently bought in the battlnet at a discount and has not yet passed

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

kolobok1184 wrote:
Even somewhere on Reddit I read that anything bought in batlnet are transported in steam.
I hope it will, it's just a Scam, the paid version is a taste, a really cool thing, but twice for her reluctance to give, the more the incentive price is more expensive

D
Ded MastDay 03.10.19

Did not understand, if I predzakazhu Shadowkeep the incentive, where I then buy Forsaken? Page Rejected the incentive is there. And the abode of the shadows it is as I understand, is not included. Free New Light version is also not included. Or have to buy it in the battle net, before moving the game in steam?

E
El_Trolo 03.10.19

Haitem
The Incentive you're buying Supplement abode of shadows, which includes all content previously released. Season pass only affects future dlc.

D
Ded MastDay 03.10.19

El_Trolo
El_Trolo wrote:
The Incentive you're buying Supplement abode of shadows, which includes all content previously released.
All, but not all. Nowhere have banzhi never says that in the Abode of shadows is in addition Rejected. So anyone have it yet, it will still have to buy it separately.

E
El_Trolo 03.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
Really? There seems to be things like you described, but with the free version and buying the shadows, you get the whole previous content.

The Incentive is not for sale, no addition, except for the shadows. Even if you think logically rejected should be part of shopping, because to buy them is simply nowhere.

D
Ded MastDay 03.10.19

El_Trolo
Then why on the website banzhi they go separately?
Spoiler
And if you now buy in the battle net Rejected, they are 1400R, and pre-order the Abode of shadows - 1100r. It would be too sweet for the price to both supplements.

In the description of shadows, written only what to play in a new Chapter, not necessarily to buy the previous additions, but this does not mean that they go down, that is in the shadows you can play without them. The abode of shadows includes only the basic campaign mode, a new Chapter, a picker and a couple of buns.
PS. DLC such as "Curse of Osiris" and "Military intelligence", I don't think they are included even in the free version.

I think that after 1 October, when the Incentive page appears with the New Light, then the page with the Rejected will be the incentive, that is, after a complete relocation of the game to a new platform, there should appear all DLS. And now the incentive not to buy Rejected because they are sold at the net and battle because the game itself is still not the incentive. (The only question is what the price will be the incentive? If it is cheaper than battle net, then you can wait with purchase).

E
El_Trolo 03.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
Yes, it's tough. Well, let's see then how will ralizada the incentive. Indeed, nothing is clear...