3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JokerMixa 06.04.20 07:29 pm

The problem with the mission \"the Man called Sage\" (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

The problem with the mission the Man called Sage doesn't have an additional task Attack of the Sage top! As you passed it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jeemteem 06.04.20

There's no need to top and from the side ! For example the stairs in the side at the sage by pressing E ! As the third part of a soldier of England

J
JokerMixa 06.04.20

Jeemteem
Thanks, will try later.

d
diman4223 06.04.20

I don't know, I personally attacked as pointed out above and everything is OK.

U
Ussar 06.04.20

I jumped on top, pressing E and all.

J
JokerMixa 06.04.20

Now even better, in Nassau, one viewpoint is not counted...

L
Lubber 06.04.20

To do the job should really only just press E, while being above the Sage (the wise man must not be too far - it needs to be highlighted as the target of the attack). This must be done before it will stop.
The problem is that it runs very quickly, so just chasing at his heels, to make it fail.
I was helped by an alternative route: at the beginning of the chase, when the Sage uses the lift, do not climb behind him up the stairs, instead use the rungs on the right wall of the building - so you'll catch up (and even overtake) on the nearest roof. As soon as he jumped off the roof - look at it and click the E.

-
-Al-ex- 06.04.20

JokerMixa
During the chase, jump on some sort of high collar or barrel and grab.

J
JokerMixa 06.04.20

Ussar
Lubber
Games King
Thank you, Sage, I figured out the problem now in Nassau(

J
Joollyk 06.04.20

I have a problem with the mission, the harvest of sugar cane in the very beginning on the need to follow James Kidd but says that the target is killed and the camera starts to shake convulsively.

m
maksk0t 06.04.20

damn ,well, that's why when you press E and he jumps off and catches him ? ))))