3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brashnashla 06.04.20 07:29 pm

Question by sector. (Stellaris)

In the hell do they need?
Well, I created the sector, he stupidly consumes resources, it is possible,of course, to set 100% return, but what is it for? It turns out that some sort of avtozavistnika, to-he does all the work for you. But the game default is 5 colonies, at the maximum, maybe 10-15 will be. Well, fuck it, I have, with so many colonies and pen work.
In General, for me, meaningless thing, but looks nice
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
SemyStall 06.04.20

Brashnashla
In the sectors as many of the colonies to push.

A
Alexxx Nufar 06.04.20

Yes. If you have exceeded the limit of the planets. Need the sector to create.

I
Ilya Rak 06.04.20

So my question is - what's the difference between planets and sector authorities?
Something not noticed self. Boats don't fly, buildings are not built. In General bethony some sector of the government is obtained.

1Archangel1 06.04.20

Ilya Cancer
When the threshold is exceeded, the colonies,the bureaucracy starts to slip,and in consequence of the additional costs of the impact and depending on the situation, the resources,the most unpleasant of this uprising of the planets when the limit is exceeded,I have 20 years of fighting with them,I have a little Holy Terra(!) not captured...after this I decided to divide them into small sectors,so at least some control over the situation.

I
Ilya Rak 06.04.20

1Archangel1
well, the main objective is clear. However, I do not understand why this is called self-Government. If these sectors without me you can do nothing: neither to build nor to protect themselves.

K
Kaedus 06.04.20

Ilya Cancer
sector build on the planets - that is the government. Plus, if you need some resource, can 1 click to change the entire sector (and personally I have a 4-7 planets) specialization and all.

1Archangel1 06.04.20

Ilya Cancer
This is an interesting point in the game most likely does not work,or not completed...waiting for the updates.But it's better than the constant uprising on the map with 1000 stars.)

1Archangel1 06.04.20

Kaedus
4-7 Ahah :D When there are hundreds everywhere of the uprising of the machines,traitors,sabotage or unknown beings from deep spaceate a whole planet...plus the added chaos of constant attacks from xenos and pirates...you have all the fun in front,so I immediately turned the third difficulty(in vain)well, at least knight did not include mode(without saving).

I
Ilya Rak 06.04.20

1Archangel1 wrote:
This is an interesting point in the game probably won't work
in fact, it works. Just need to wait a long time. And - forward on the planet. And orbital construction it is necessary to put.

V
Vishez 06.04.20

I here esteemed about sector.. it is impossible to control the squares of the planets surface in the sector is they like themselves, when it will clear and build? I mean, he founded the colony and forgotten (scored) on it - you will clear, they will build the production themselves preupgrade ground structures?

A
Alexxx Nufar 06.04.20

1Archangel1
Well, you know))

A
Alexxx Nufar 06.04.20

Vishez
Yes! Appointed sector. It passed into the hands of the AI and he builds it all himself and blows.

S
SemyStall 06.04.20

Vishez
Only to the AI cleared the cells need studied technology)

I
Ilya Rak 06.04.20

Noticed that the AI only builds cities. But the space station he does not build and does not improve. Therefore pass on government need only pumped the planet.

1Archangel1 06.04.20

Ilya Cancer
By the way orbit they are still being built,because all the planets have a spaceport Segmentum...

I
Ilya Rak 06.04.20

1Archangel1
well, maybe the spaceport is. But while their hand I will not improve to the maximum level so they will denisevskie. By the way, the modules they're in the spaceport, too, is not inserted.

1Archangel1 06.04.20

Ilya Cancer
Yes.)

I
Ilya Rak 06.04.20

By the way, AI is still much that is not building a defensive army, orbital defense stations... In General, government becomes more difficult in the defense sectors.

I
Ilya Rak 06.04.20

I noticed an interesting feature: if the planet to order a local government to build a peaceful ship (say, colonial), it will be built, but will come under the management of the sector.
I wonder why is it necessary? He's an AI he will be able to build and colonize?

upd.
Colonial ships are under AI, but construction is not. Weird. And why?

T
TTokimon 06.04.20

Ilya Cancer
I do not know you, I have the AI on every planet 2-3 defensive army creates, in 3 different sectors.