3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuriy Kutin 06.04.20 07:30 pm

950 GTX vs GTX 780

Hello! Ripened such question... a Year and a half ago I bought a STRIX GTX 950 for 11K. And the last time was to stumble on this old, that the GTX 780 even without the prefix Ti is much more powerful than my GTX 950. Yesterday I climb, went on the comparison sites, and everywhere like infa. My card I was basically satisfied, but judging by the tests, the 780 gives you almost one and a half times performance increase. I'm just not really hip to this, so I want to know, I really messed this up? Right now, 780 sold at least 10K in my area. It's really more productive? I when the card is bought. not even looked at the 7 series. I ninth series, and more powerful means. Is it worth it to throw the 950 se and buy a 780 card No.?
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
bennsk 06.04.20

Yuri Cutin
Here is one comparison, but here 960, which is more powerful than 950. See the difference yourself.

Spoiler

c
callmegod 06.04.20

How can it be the top of the last generation to be weaker than the cheapest product the current?
___________________________780 _______________950
_______________________4,156 GFLOPS _______1,572.9 GFLOPS
Memory bus________________384 bit___________ 128 bit
Bandwidth______ 288.4 GB/s_______ 105.8 GB/s
The number of Shader units_____ 2304____________ 768
The number of texture units______192_____________ 48
The number of ROP units____48______________ 32
Worth buying 1050ti

H
Huskarl Krstk 06.04.20

callmegod
1050ti weaker even if the stretch in the memory.

c
callmegod 06.04.20

Huskarl Krstc
Where you get 3-4 year old card then? But for that kind of money please? Bought for the same 10ку 1050ти with a 3 year warranty and not worried. A couple of years, get fierce acceleration. Back in SC and with a surcharge to buy a new modern card.

H
Huskarl Krstk 06.04.20

callmegod
A new piece of a piece?

V
Vor Piratych 06.04.20

I have a 780. Play Amadou at maximum speed without smoothing in 1920-1080 resolution with a stable 60 flps. GTA 5 at max speed with anti-aliasing 4x is not below 35 FL on the grass and 45-60 in the city.

S
Shadowarm 06.04.20

callmegod
Do not bring delirium,780 or notebook where your tiani,and not the fact that in SC it will take,you prove will send all.The past generation always sells well,and will be sold.

c
callmegod 06.04.20

Shadowarm
Who will send? STS will send? And the complaint they do not want to recover damages? Never met with such, what they write on the Internet about STS. But 10ку, I'd got to court and would certainly have won thousands of 15-25P. It they want?
Himself in December 2016 passed 780 with payment by check, all without a single nagging all back. With Supplement took 1070 on the spot. RAM in 9 days back, said don't like how it works, without checks - by check was returned for 20 min (even performance nobody was going to check). RGB lighting in October in the CSN back - without a single squint of the eye or NIT-picking everything on the check and immediately ordered another.
Just take such things should not Eldorado or MVideo, and respecting and valuing the reputation of the organizations. They what's the difference? They loss already inherent in the price lists until returning vendors.

S
Shadowarm 06.04.20

callmegod
callmegod wrote:
I certainly would before the trial came, and certainly would have won thousands of 15-25P.
You used much more as a lawyer would give,than you would.If you take the old generation,only with the hands,and for a sane price.Some video cards even come across is still under warranty.