3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miskovp 06.04.20 07:32 pm

Do I have to join the faction? (Elex)

Do I have to join the faction? and will the join any faction in relation to me Camp in the heart (the source of the kind called), when I found him, I thought that they are like another faction, but after completing the quests I was just appointed there. and I still can join other faction to join yet afraid, for they do not know how it will affect the camp.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morpheus2001md 06.04.20

Without factions there is no normal armor, at least before the advent of the fashion for adding armor elbow.

D
Ded MastDay 06.04.20

miskovp
Not joining the faction, you will not be able to go to the next Chapter on the main plot. So, yeah, definitely. Your companions, in the dialogues say a couple of sentences about the fact that you joined one of the factions, but on their terms, it would have no impact. The source is not a fraction, it is something like your base.

S
Stanislavich 06.04.20

miskovp
Piranha made mandatory the accession to fraction. Without joining a faction in a legal way the passing game is impossible. Because they made the following move: joining a faction absolutely not as does not affect the game world. The only negative is refusal to trade Bronnikov. All the rest of the traders continue to trade, NPCs handing out quests. Coming bers (for the Berserkers to their joining) in the city of outcasts, it turns out that Logan. and William is ready to cooperate not just with JAX, but with the bers, which it has become. Although the Rogue perceive bercow exclusively as their enemies, all bercow except JAX and his companions.
You can get in the beginning of the game to join any faction, gameplay and walkthrough cities and quests for different factions is not as not affected. But you can calm get the armor and then get armor and 2nd grade (at 15th level).

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Stanislavich wrote:
You can get in the beginning of the game to join any faction
...and losing a huge pile of experience you could obtain by performing tasks from all factions

D
Ded MastDay 06.04.20

Stanislavich
Took it and messed it up. Even if a person thought this choice anything depends, it would have been more interesting to play.

S
Stanislavich 06.04.20

Cheryl
All these tasks you will perform. joining a faction does not close any jobs.
No loss of experience occurs. For which faction you would not have started playing in all the cities retained almost all the quests (I haven't found a single quest that would become impossible because of batplane faction)
Especially in the beginning came to bersham, and then ran in other cities. And Hort opened the possibility of joining a faction and Tawara as well. You can join it to the Clergy and to the outcasts, but in the ranks of bercow. All secondary quests was also available (in Hort even gave out assignments for beginners of the clergy is to liberate the cave from mutants).

S
Stanislavich 06.04.20

Svetoslav
It is necessary to write to him in PM that joining any of the factions will automatically make him an enemy of the Source, it will expel from source and all the NPCs in the source will become hostile.

D
Ded MastDay 06.04.20

Stanislavich
Later

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Stanislavich
chatterbox - a godsend for a spy