3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlaikOrka 06.04.20 07:32 pm

When the error delta c-0-1296 (Tom Clancy's The Division)

When you try to log into the game I get an error delta c-0-1296. Somebody faced?
9 Comments
Sort by:
j
jogi_de 06.04.20

BlaikOrka
there is, at a server, like not working, we need to try later

B
BES J 06.04.20

BlaikOrka
The same hat

P
Pupsik 3D 06.04.20

BlaikOrka
They are after global-event problems began,lags,crashes etc. Wait, fixed.

m
martin32 06.04.20

BlaikOrka
It's Yubisoft!What is there to wonder?The game for almost two years,and the problems are the same.

Baby 3D
That does not fix it,forget it.As soon as the activity increases,the servers immediately begin to lag.It always was and will be in the Division.

P
Pupsik 3D 06.04.20

martin32
Dear,I'm all right-and no departures. Don't do personal problems,the global.

m
martin32 06.04.20

Baby 3D
Come to your senses!Two days in a row of low quality, server crashes,and Delta.At the start of the HS,a lot of complaints about Delta,so with every big update.I'm at the start of the game,played on max settings,now I play on minimum salary and is called Yubiki twirled optimization.

P
Pupsik 3D 06.04.20

martin32
I repeat,I have everything perfectly,and with optimization,and with the game. And what about short-term bug,after the update,nothing,they quickly pass.

m
martin32 06.04.20

Baby 3D
They are,as soon as decreases, the number of people who want poyuzat next...ovno update.Although you might think that the developers something there to fix it.)))

P
Pupsik 3D 06.04.20

martin32
Honestly? I don't care if fixed or not,I have all these lags-crashes take place after a 3-4oh hours after the update. So,I don't care.