3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 06.04.20 07:33 pm

Why are the police so aggressive and inappropriate? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Why in GTA the cops so mad? They endlessly sparazza and are willing to die over bullshit, and NPCs have become very aggressive - will only fit from the cops or causes or mate is sending or shoots. what's the catch?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Macros Easy 06.04.20

And crap when in the middle of the desert someone is killed and then the cops to show up is fixed or still the darkness ?

F
Fan_Tiesto 06.04.20

Macros Easy
nicho they are not fixes. cops spawn out of nowhere

t
toraleystripe 06.04.20

Okay I confess, I fluster potion of malice , ( that's why they are angry ) And sometimes the teleports create that they immediately arrived at the place =)

t
t830x 06.04.20

This is GTA baby :D

I have fun with them - sit on the blazer Aqua, you'll get two stars and on the beach trying to drown them, drive fast and immediately I'm in the water turn off and the cops behind me :D

Or in the mountains the moment - I'm expecting them to turn, one car goes from the bottom to notice me pulling the steering wheel but the car upside down flying, another car coming from the top notes gives the brakes and also flies into the abyss. I sit on the blazer and laughing with them :D

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 06.04.20

You may think that you're in the world of GTA - warm and fuzzy.
So the cops correspond to the General situation (Especially in Online). Poor guys...

P
Pakc666 06.04.20

Essexplay
No, the cops really wild. Can give a star just for the fact that you're standing next to. A couple of times gave two stars did not from what, for the fact that I was driving on an empty road. For abuse, it seems :D

k
kostr184 06.04.20

Put up a fight fists with each other, the cops came and killed both XD
Abnormal they

W
Waffen 06.04.20

It's very simple.Evil the cops are done so specifically,because in the game of the year, other opponents simply NO.(and supposedly the gameplay needs to be)Baby Meriwether only in the missions,and 10 bikers for the entire game...pfft...ugh.

A
Anglerfish 06.04.20

Waffen
Waffen wrote:
It's very simple.Evil the cops are done so specifically,because in the game of the year, other opponents simply NO.
Or is it just a accusatory trolling, exaggerated showing the hard work of the police in the States.

W
Waffen 06.04.20

Anglerfish
Well...as an option.Rocky like a satire about how society.Although I in the last part she more came....
Especially in 4 parts I remember really neighing with two news stories on the Internet is like a local cat long enough to take a shit on the neighbor's yard,and suspected the bear from the forest nearby.And as the boy is lost in Cripe,and when they found him,the parents were upset that his room they've converted into a gym)))