3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nodi 06.04.20 07:34 pm

The problem with the graphics (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

what's wrong with the sky ?

33 Comments
Sort by:
n
nodi 06.04.20

BlackZloj
torrent rocked) sin))))

_
_Red_FoXx_ 06.04.20

nodi
Then try another Repack, probably in this low textures have pushed for reducing weight. In General, better buy the original, the game is worthy to buy it, especially since the projects are often action suit to the game there are huge discounts ))

n
nodi 06.04.20

BlackZloj

here in War Thunder the visible band (

_
_Red_FoXx_ 06.04.20

nodi
Then just don't know what you have, try to upgrade all of the sites, all wood...
You can try, of course in another location to be installed on other Winchester, and if there is, but I doubt that will help....

M
MunchkiN 616 06.04.20

Nitsche nor repaired. drive to the exit 48 and 64 bit color for output Grifoni
and 256 bit color space for XDR and soap Bluma
in the 2035-40 year

2MoRRoW 06.04.20

this gradient)

n
nodi 06.04.20

2MoRRoW
but as something to get rid of it can you ?) and I already and Windows reinstalled, and fire wood put new... did not help((

2MoRRoW 06.04.20

No way. This particular color. these ladders are shades of the color transition from light to dark)) Just don't pay attention to it) Although now go poke settings... it is unlikely the quality of the graphics depends.

R
RevIO2RUS 06.04.20

BlackZloj
I wrote that checked on low settings(the low preset means low quality textures), the resolution is the same, why would the person be put even lower settings with this iron is not clear..

M
MunchkiN 616 06.04.20

http://pix.playground.ru/other/699774/
it's invincible effect resulting from the correction of lighting and some Sadyrov
working with photos he Dumeco dolzhon be more familiar if the histogram coordinates to convert to a different coordinate system wider and then trim excess. will speed the transition in the gradient, say, one pixel and 2-3. plus, not perfection monitorov
the sky is just a uniform and it is more seen as parts of wider transitions.
http://i.playground.ru/i/67/79/96/00/pix/image.jpg
defeat signified only soap light that post-post effect and which will provide radial Blum and the displacement of the light according to the coordinates so that they will stack up in these spots. in the Witcher this is not so, which settings does not say nothing will happen

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 06.04.20

why is my koment about monitors removed? that is your, screen screen sends the same image as the monitor? I have sad news for you moderators...

L
Leonn_24 06.04.20

nodi
agree with the above this gradient, and it will not get rid of it manifests itself in many games and it's not a problem of monitor or graphics
I have too many games notable for this effect, including the Witcher
above people wrote the truth that it can be hidden only through a strong post-processing bloom
you can try some sort of sweetfx or reshade

S
SkEwReK 06.04.20

the same garbage, you either have Monique to calibrate (at least something) else in NVIDIA to put RGB full range kind of helps a little, and so you need range to configure. in outlast 2 was these defect and after calibration do not show steel...we have Monica 8 bit (color) need HDR Monique well or 10 bit