3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 03.10.19 01:11 am

A small social survey (average GP in your area)

What is in your area(city) the average s/n?
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voin Morgota 03.10.19

Twenty thousand

D
Dogmit 03.10.19

bazilews
what is the meaning of poll? go to statistics of wages by region, subtract the 30 percent that is the average salary. Here the sample will not get

V
Vaipen 03.10.19

Average between anyone. CEO and janitor. Then you are at the sites statistics.

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.10.19

Vaipen wrote:
Average between anyone. CEO and janitor.
One on hand 10 000, another 990 000. Together you get an average of 500 000 rubles ^_^

V
Voin Morgota 03.10.19

A. Soldier of Light
Just in Russia the richest cleaners, even the top models leave the catwalk and go to the cleaners EN masse.

N
N0NAKK 03.10.19

XS well, in Yakutsk about 30K-35K, well depends on the areas he lived in the village, where in his 22 years with no education, earn 40K +rubles per month, and those who have education and work for example at school/the hospital(teachers, doctors) - under 50-80K+ per month

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 03.10.19

I haven't worked since 1979
because not once in the mood, I look at friends and neighbors who work they are sad
much more comfortable person when not working

G
GIBAY 03.10.19

10-15K average, Barnaul

f
faniswest 03.10.19

give a summary of Tatarstan wipers from 3000-4500 roubles per night, cashiers of banks from 15 to 19 depends on the time, the police from 25 to 40 thousand rubles, teachers from 19 to 40 with a part time job, most of the oligarchs of the money stolen from the people from the taxes of the country

P
Podvipodvertov 03.10.19

Follower Perelman
Of course, and when you thump it does not work, then do not life and a fairy tale!

P

Podvipodvertov
cool
who knew life, he is in no hurry to work

A

faniswest
Shine ^_^
I heard that Tatarstan was ready to secede from Russia in the nineties, but their money was to appease... Curious what would be the situation there now, if Tatarstan became independent?

P

A. Soldier of Light
but there is oil?

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 03.10.19

A. Soldier of Light
Where Tatarstan could be separated, if it is in the center of Russia is located?

A

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such] wrote:
Where Tatarstan could be separated, if it is in the center of Russia is located?
To become an independent state not part of the Russian Federation. What technically prevents this? Certainly requires a border with something that allows you to go beyond the limits of the Russian Federation, without touching the territory of the Russian Federation? Never heard of this, but you tell me, I'm asking you)