3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SEM_FIShER 03.10.19 01:11 am

Loud breathing Lara (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

When making a mess with mud and hiding in the bushes, Lariska loud breathing. Can knows what the hell is this?))))
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
GuyverDark 03.10.19

Mud treatment? No? In settings what is TV, Headphones, or VCT? If the mode of concentration, it is possible that the exacerbation of feelings handed. I didn't pay attention to it. Listen through naushniki BloodY (with USB plug, in the mode of 7.1.).

V
Vov i C 03.10.19

The voice acting really.

D
Dean Smith 03.10.19

SAMFISHER
The stuff is called: Russian voice. In General, she has a runny nose, so forget it.

V
Viss 03.10.19

Yeah, every time I sit down in stealth immediately begins to breathe like a heavy smoker on the street.

D
DEDGAMER 03.10.19

This thing,it breathes,so still alive and ready to kill!

P
Patrick Kharkov 03.10.19

I look on YouTube walkthrough of Lara with the English voice acting (with original) and the player often shkeritsya in the bushes (stealth) and I have never heard that Lara was breathing. I'm her loud breathing only heard a Russian voice. Hence the reason her breath in Russian only voice set available. (flaw, a joint, a mockery of Lara) As you want it call. So I recommend to play with English voice acting and Russian sabami. The only way you will feel the true atmosphere of the entire game, which gave the actors in the voice acting, than in Russian. Well, you understand.

S
Stockton_Slap 03.10.19

I got my period

a
aist16 03.10.19

Patrick Kharkov
So the localizer tried to sound as stealth. :-)

A
Alexidrik 03.10.19

Play with the original voice acting and Russian sobytiyami in this case Lara is so disgusting not breathing. Our localizers too often start to make a gag and to improve something that is not needed. No sane person hiding in the bushes not breathing.