3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 06.04.20 07:37 pm

Another shortcoming or laziness Piranhas? (Elex)

Hi all. Continue heading parsing bugs, absurdities and nonsense performed by the Piranhas in the game Eleks.
In this issue, under the hand of the omniscient eye trolling, you get another lazy from piranha.

SABIC:
After taking skill friend.. animals that no longer igritsa at the sight of JAX, get a full Hyper armor in the first 4 seconds in the beginning of the battle.
That is. if not tagrename the mob began to beat, he completely ignores any stunlock. purchasing hyperenor and can easily beat even in a situation causing him two blows in the back with dvuhruchevoj power weapons. Let me remind you that power blow dvuhruchevoj weapons in the back scanlogic even Cyclops.

What supporters of the position Eleks - the game of the century, 36 playgrounds 6 will operirovat your evidence? Where are your arguments? Mulino or acknowledge in the presence of complete and unjustified laziness on the part of the Piranha, which has enabled and we saw Gothic and we deeply from the tower to you
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
Folaytfenat 06.04.20

Stanislavich wrote:
trolling all-knowing eye
You with such a conceit of the place in supertelephoto Du...St Two-a!
Stanislavich wrote:
Eleks - the game of the century, 36 playgrounds of 6
Play - sounds like play. 36 is 6^2 and therefore I give you 666 chance of going to work great... TV project House in the fog. In the fog we get.
Stanislavich wrote:
Where are your arguments?
Your tower-stump was shaking.
Stanislavich wrote:
in Mulino
... left IQ.

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Stanislavich
not necessarily to take advantage. Enough of the amulet

L
Legal Code 06.04.20

I would have said something if you were writing on a human, but it feels like a cat on Claudia jumped in.

p
predator999 06.04.20

The animal friend perk useless. On the contrary it is necessary to grindith mobs to get alexit.

K
Kyubi 06.04.20

Bugs in the game have always been present and will be present.
Piranhas are not lazy, and they simply did not have enough people for Orlovka and fix all the bugs, because there are only 30-50 people, which is very little.