3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 03.10.19 01:11 am

Darkening of the grass when moving the camera (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It is desirable of course to download the source video (200MB), otherwise the preview will be hard to understand what I mean. It is not in the mod. It and without them was the same. The essence of the thing. At the slightest movement of the camera all the grass as if the darker it becomes. Whether it is smoothing is. Any blur in the settings is turned off. Can anyone know what's the matter?
Спойлерhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1qtD_wwCMARLCGThGwzgLsZBvMVfhAkHk
PS In the preview I can't see anything of what I say =)
7 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 03.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
I had such problems in games. It was solved by setting the TV. Since I have a PC connected to the TV

K
Kirik_LaL 03.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
It is possible graininess works... go to the folder dokumerts/witcher 3/user, open Notepad, and find paramert TextureMipBias... he is just responsible for this grain size the lower the value, the clearer the game.
From myself I will advise to put -0.5. If you put less, vegetation some cardboard becomes.

K
Kirik_LaL 03.10.19

william1992
if there was a problem in his Monica, the other would look all the rules... I'm in his video I notice it too, but in my game there is no such

K
Kirik_LaL 03.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A4BblYqiEZ-wDHSqytQn2eBzWFX6lj7-
XS, if you'll notice it... but I live clear dimmable not see

f
fdsklf0ds88890 03.10.19

Kirik_LaL
I'll try.
william1992
No, that's not it =)
Kirik_LaL
Yes, it is noticeable. It is possible for several reasons the intensity of the lower (and maybe not below, just think of other settings that are different from mine), but the function works. Moving the camera, the grass darkens. More precisely zamylivaetsya. If the camera is slowly moving it's not noticeable really, but if you look at it starts to irritate.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.10.19

most likely it works the temporal antialising couple was there plus a possible noise ambien alugen
watch the video in full speed and slowed down so visible that ravon when you start moving the camera a little lighter
I would be in this case finally scored here. even if the drivers if NVIDIA has something like a gamma correction of its Nada globally off

f
fdsklf0ds88890 03.10.19

MunchkiN 616
Clear. Easier to score.