3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray Garry 06.04.20 07:40 pm

Sneak behind and disarm (Seven: The Days Long Gone)

Started to play, we approach the first enemy behind you, press the attack and GG it only hurts, the battle begins, that is, to disarm the first time, as it happens in all decent stealth games comes out. Same with the alternative attack. Am I doing it wrong or the game is just not provided?
7 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Mahoney_ 06.04.20

Garry Gray
It depends on the damage, let's say for the guards regular daggers require two stabs to the back while the bandits to one hit in the back!

V
VirgilSouth 06.04.20

For short of disabling the need to attack the back without weapons. Not all can cut down. Time until the enemy will be cut about enough to steal all his swag and go. Can also be put to the sword, improving all sorts of finishing moves, strikes back and height, then they will inflict much more damage and have a chance to kill the enemy in one attack

J
JS_Denton 06.04.20

Also ask this question difficult to play discreetly even if you can't kill normally. I think now I will try to get weapons with a max damage axe which and try with it. Damn another would be to hack the weight somehow to play it fine and then it seems his suit and custody suit is plus weapon and it is 80 kg

Z
Zee_Capitan 06.04.20

The weapon has crit-modifier from daggers~3.5 of the ax~1.5 a sword and dagger~2.5 (for example steel) to the back more effective to hit with daggers, you can choke enemies without heavy armor, captains(pink backlight) is impossible, also Backstab not make if you stand at the wrong angle, you can verify this on the field of view, angle needs to watch you.

G
Gray Garry 06.04.20

I have yet to receive quickly remove the entire strip of life, if you come back and hold quick attack (left mouse button), a jump. But this is the beginning, maybe then the enemies will go greasy and it will stop working.

m
minooz 06.04.20

Zee_Capitan
I have not yet met with rose, only some NPCs with green. Don't know what green means?

x
xoen 06.04.20

Gray Garry wrote:
how it works the jump. But this is the beginning, maybe then the enemies will go greasy and it will stop working.
Jump works really well on.