3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
klyuchnic 06.04.20 07:40 pm

How to install the mod? (Test Drive Unlimited)

Tell me how to install mods cars.
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
S E R E B R O 06.04.20

When you download the mod there will be a description read it and understand everything :))

V
VeniaminKuzmenko 06.04.20

NADA HOW TO INSTALL MODS PLEASE TELL ME IN DETAIL

s
sexrs 06.04.20

Pliz I really need it! People, Tell.

M
Mosyago 06.04.20

HOW to INSTALL MODS PLIZ TELL me.

A
Aleksandr Evgenevich 06.04.20

For example, if you want to upload to the game Honda NSX will replace, for example Alfa Romeo GT(it says in the file what kind of car should replace modification) (almost all vehicles replaced by others. There are two modifications, which are complemented in the game but I learned how to install them), you need to replace the files in the folder with the game, those specified in a folder with modifications.
For example, to replace the file Alfa_GT_I.bnk, you need to go in the game folder Test Drive Unlimited Gold then Euro, then in the Bnk, and throw in the Vehicules folder, file Alfa_GT_I.bnk that was in the folder with the mod. To install the discs in our case you need to replace the file Alfa_GT_F_01.bnk, we go into the Rim folder and throw the file Alfa_GT_F_01.bnk, which was in a folder with the mod. Before you replace the files, copy them just in case, suddenly not be able to install.

To change the name and characteristics of the machines, you need to download the program TDU Editor.

s
sexrs 06.04.20

Alexander E.
Thank you. Thank you for your clear answer.

L
LLLep6eT 06.04.20

People..help me out... all correctly throw the file with the replacement...But the cars in the game gamenauts..What to do??

V
VIV 06.04.20

And if everything is done according to the instructions leads to the loss of the EXE. file to start the game, che do not podskazhite good people?

A

How so? You're during the installation of the mod did not replace it? How could that be replaced?

V
VIV 06.04.20

I didn't touch it and never replaced it just disappeared...

A

I don't know!!! I was not like this. Let's give you exe. file?

A
AndreyUS777 06.04.20

Did everything right,added the machine,but the game when you come in to the dealership hangs(.. What to do???

A

Hangs or crashes from the game? Then try the standard files that you changed, back to throw.

L
LAYYERgt500 06.04.20

To change the name and characteristics of the machines, you need to download the program TDU Editor.
it does not work,cost of modding tools,although there is not too a wide range of possibilities

A

TDU Editor, it seems to work. It is necessary to unpack in a folder with the game.

L
LAYYERgt500 06.04.20

unpack necessary?I thought Robit as MT,I'll try it now

L
LAYYERgt500 06.04.20

shnyaga(
when you start in th
pix.PlayGround.ru
MB no.framework change?just what need something...

A

Don't know, try the new download. I was not like this.

l
leskot 06.04.20

how to install a patch Test.Drive.Unlimited.2.Update.2-SKIDROW

S
SxmcX 06.04.20

leskot
Not on the forum came, turn to the appropriate forum.