3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rock Man 06.04.20 07:41 pm

Black shimmering trees (Far Cry: Primal)

this problem with the movement of the character can be observed even I do not know how to call shimmering (black) trees,it feels like the world is loaded(or connected) flicker only trees nor grass nor earth nothing but trees do not know what it is maybe someone already experienced similar? game pirates(repak from Cuba) driver vidyuhi latest itself video (gtx 560 ti) is the 10 wines

5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 06.04.20

Rock Man
Try to disable volumetric light, I do not remember as it in Far Cry Primal is called, but it has settings HBAO, SSAO, etc.

R
Rock Man 06.04.20

Kirill22092
looked just cut all the graphics in the minimum gave nothing,searched and did not find any parameter which is responsible for lighting,there is only the volumetric smoke and it is not only completely reliable and can be made either normal or high(put normal) gave nothing maybe there's some configuration where all settings are checked?

R
RiDDan71 06.04.20

Fix look

R
Rock Man 06.04.20

RiDDan71
what is the fix? give me a link

G
Guest 04.09.20

I had the exact same issue with the same card GTX 560 Ti and i have solved it installing driver 362.00, drivers newer than this one doesnt offer anything relevant for this card and even can break things