3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BrutalZic 03.10.19 01:11 am

Hunting of animals (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Took extra job on the extraction of a perfect carcasses of squirrels and a rabbit.
Ideal protein was able to get killing using a bow and arrow for small game.
A rabbit is the same arrow from the first time it is killed. He continues to ride on, and the state is already ruined. And the usual arrow kill with one shot, but the carcass again spoils from three stars to two.

How we need to kill these rabbits to the carcass was left in perfect condition?
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
Douks 03.10.19

BrutalZic
1) to Learn 2) to See what weapons you need (when studied, you can view information) 3) at the bottom Right shows the number of stars 1-3 (in the title to the animal level from 1 to 3).

End itogda take the desired weapon and are looking for 3 star to shoot to the slaughter 1 times, for 2 hit will ruin the carcass.

B
BrutalZic 03.10.19

Yes, I initially start to hunt animals with three stars.
In the description about the rabbits we suggest to use the carbine varmint rifle. But on the socialclub website in the description of the test master hunter written to get the skins of higher quality, when hunting rabbits, use arrows for small game.
I will try both ways. However, it is not expected that this task will be so many problems

M
Mr Brazier 03.10.19

Maybe further in the continuation of the plot, open other types of arrows?)

M
MrSmoke67 03.10.19

BrutalZic
Can 1) Legendary Deer dunk, from his horns at the fence amulet crafted, which gives a chance to remove the beast's skin of a higher quality (that is if the animal was on 3 stars, you say shot put, the carcass was at 2 stars, but the skin is still removed excellent.). Deer can be found just above Strawberry, 2) there you can find the Indian architecture, there is a cross made of stones laid in the center of the cross can you find a Tomahawk (and not throwing to the slot of the knife).

J
JockerSS 03.10.19

I killed Stuhr 20кроликов, until I saw an indicator of quality animal 1-3, with Luke and did not work, even with arrows on a small ditch. Strelyal with a .22, all the rules, the skins of excellent quality.

D
Douks 03.10.19

JockerSS
Learn when an animal look, it is possible to open info - there are info how to kill, but the header says that the beast and dash through Roman numerals from 1 to 3. Also when looking through binoculars or aim of the weapon at the bottom right of the asterisk is drawn. Need to put out 3 (III), and of the weapons which in the description, preferably with 1 shot because the skin will lose its rating!

PS. Even when on the track to begin, set the rating stars!

s
sandman.90 03.10.19

MrSmoke67
Apparently his appearance randomly. Hunted there for deer and came across a cemetery, the axe was not. Then I saw your post and once gone - its still there

M
MrSmoke67 03.10.19

sandman.90
XS well to be honest, maybe he's for a quest in GTA online given? The game itself is called stone axe. Here in this cross, made of stones lay. Even this garbage to explore Arthur it in the notebook sketch and label on the map will appear.

B
BrutalZic 03.10.19

In the end, the perfect carcass of a hare was able to get using the rifle varmint rifle

[
[KRASAVCHICK] 03.10.19

MrSmoke67
That, too, can not tomogavk to find. Do not tell approximately what Chapter you were when you visited this place? MB depends on

F
Fox_Rocker 03.10.19

People do not prompt where to look for badgers, but I zae**I already

F
Franklin Patrioteu 03.10.19

Hello readers, tell me where to get the skin of a Panther which is required for this set? Kill the Panthers and skins there is only perfect or good, they are not suitable. If there is anyone collecting this set, otpishite please.
The screenshot is not the original.
https://i.rutab.net/upload/2018/10/reddeadredemption2/outfits/RDR2-25.jpg

F
Fox_Rocker 03.10.19

Franklin Patrioteu
You need either 1 legendary skin of a Panther or some excellent skins normal Panthers.

F

Fox_Rocker
It requires one, but about the legendary or what else there is not written how it's done with all the other things. That's the problem.

F

And another question, the legendary alligator and Panther don't appear on the map of legendary animals.
It turns out their IV will only kill when put to the test?

M
MrSmoke67 03.10.19

Franklin Patrioteu
You need a legendary skin. This stocks translation, in the Russian version of all the legendary skins hunter signed as just skins. I mean if you see that just says skin of a Cougar for example, then you need to leg.
Other legendary animals, MB need the plot to go, then the second card animal get. But this is my assumption.

M
MrSmoke67 03.10.19

[Krasavchick's]
On the second, and Yes, this is the course still the axe for test in GTA online, if not passed it, and the axe looks will not.

T
Thorgal 03.10.19

Hunt for a few days on deer, and handing it to the butcher. The quality of the skins all the time it turns out different. Sometimes you get an arrow in the head, felled a deer with a single shot and get a bad skin. And sometimes you get excellent after two arrows into the belly. Random?
And it is unclear why horses can't get no skins, no horse meat. Very, very strange...
In addition, all these bearded men with revolvers at the waist constantly trying to tattle on me for inhumane treatment of animals. Their gentle maiden soul can't bear staring at a skinned carcass of a deer. Three such lovers of animals had to be killed, but the fourth started a chain reaction of witnesses, I gave up and just uploaded the nearest save game. And it was so. In the morning we went from the camp, haven't shot any deer and suddenly the inscription witness. Gone...

T
Thorgal 03.10.19

By the way and where there are rabbits? I caught some rabbits.

v
vitaliy.zal 03.10.19

BrutalZic
gun small-caliber varmit necessary, even if not in the head. 1st vitrella the body dies. Rabbit is the easiest prey. I have them all without Dismounting from his horse to kill with armita, strange that it may be someone's problem.