3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Pushka 06.04.20 07:41 pm

The ending where the subtitles? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I do not fucking understand what my ending,you also do not have subtitles in cine games?
And when will be delivered have some sort of information?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rekombo27 06.04.20

Paul Rack
All so waiting for fix.

P
Pavel Pushka 06.04.20

Hopefully not for long

T
TheHouse 06.04.20

Paul Rack
Rekombo27
In addition to fix sabow, need to fix the ending, because it's a shit of a mammoth good for nothing, stupid because of one line it all went in the house, I refused to boatswainmate at the end and BAM, the epilogue, everybody hates me, king Bracke won, but I killed him like....with satellites talking, I'm a traitor, and in my dialogues choices are, like I was betrayed Bracco from the start, and the announcer says in the Intro, do you feel proud of your sins? In short game, due to a single line and walked through the house, my friendship with IFAN and Prince, as well as an affair with Sibiloi...the world in the ass, race in slavery etc......
I got so burnt from this...that even words no, this is not good, in short either a bug, either the jamb or the developers stupidly scored on the sequence at the end....

W
WOR4UN 06.04.20

TheHouse
Wow, I read like the game is over.

K
Kind Ram 06.04.20

WOR4UN
You even a small piece of one of the endings didn't recognize, so shut up.)

T
TheHett 06.04.20

On 5 November, and subtitle or not. My English is quite bad and I barely don't understand what it says at all. Disappointment in General, is not strong enough to translate a few sentences?

S
SavchukN7 06.04.20

v3.0.159.021 ALL IN RUSSIAN