3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_AlbertKostin_ 06.04.20 07:41 pm

Help me! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

What to do if the low air pressure?
22 Comments
Sort by:
P
POSTAL_VL 06.04.20

_AlbertKostin_
Keep the gas in neutral. Well, or disable the emulation of pneumatic brake system

K
Karen i Elita 06.04.20

_AlbertKostin_
Another option,turn on the ignition and wait a little.while the engine is not warmed up and the air pressure will rise.

_
_AlbertKostin_ 06.04.20

POSTAL_VL
ATP

L
Lidiya Ch 06.04.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
But it's long.

_
_AlbertKostin_ 06.04.20

Shut off pneumatic brake system. Help!

G
Gera95 06.04.20

Lydia H
Actually, before you start driving, the truck and need to warm up.. what would the temperature and pressure in the pneumatic rose.

_
_AlbertKostin_ 06.04.20

Thanks to those who replied!

s
st.pone 06.04.20

POSTAL_VL
What is to keep the gas in neutral ?
_AlbertKostin_Что then shut off pneumatic brake system ?
Karen Grigoryan 29Включи the ignition and wait a little.while the engine is not warmed up , how warm is the engine ? From the ignition ?
And , the output . All resting .

_
_AlbertKostin_ 06.04.20

st.pone
I meant turned off the emulation the air brake system

_
_AlbertKostin_ 06.04.20

st.pone
I meant turned off the emulation the air brake system

s
st.pone 06.04.20

_AlbertKostin_
Once is enough .

_
_AlbertKostin_ 06.04.20

st.pone
I didn't send twice???. Maybe when I sent the message, clicked again to send when shipped, and went twice)

s
st.pone 06.04.20

_AlbertKostin_
And to remove , tried ? Try it , and so , little by little until the mods get .

K
Karen i Elita 06.04.20

st.pone
A lot of time is not necessary,you can go opisyvaet and went;)joke.Seriously,about 35-45 seconds. to wait and we can go. At the same step on the gas and hold the brake,so the faster the system warms up and pressure pneumatic rise.

a
a.n.gorwkov 06.04.20

Hello!
Set stimovsky version (yesterday). Can't configure the rotation of the head in the cabin. Play keyboard+joystick. In the settings specify the axis in the settings, the test works. In the game there. Already buttons tried anything. Head rotation when turning the wheel works when you turn on the turn signals - works. And just to turn your head no! Every intersection I pass blind. Googled, but it seems this problem only me...

S
Sergey2475 06.04.20

Hello! Below har-Ki my computer,tell me why the FPS in the game does not rise more than 21?

S
Sergey2475 06.04.20

_
_AlbertKostin_ 06.04.20

Сергей2475
Either a weak PC or the game should be reinstalled.

_
_AlbertKostin_ 06.04.20

a.n.gorwkov
Maybe...

S
Stasyan031987 06.04.20

Guys, help!!! Enter email and password in multiplayer, press to enter, and I get invalid email or password, already changed mail and password, still the same. WHAT TO DO???