3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rus_Inversion 06.04.20 07:42 pm

How to remove the animation of the \"Roulette\" when buying cards? (Need for Speed Payback)

Actually what this topic.. Anyone knows how to remove the animation of the Roulette when buying cards? Because of the stupid animation which cannot be turned off I spend 3-4 times more time than you need for tuning (And especially this poor) car.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
DocB1995 06.04.20

rus_Inversion
In Cheat Engine has a built-in speedhack. Go for it.

K
KingBaby 06.04.20

sure there is

A
Andrey Baulin 06.04.20

rus_Inversion
you hourly playing time?

r
rus_Inversion 06.04.20

Andrew Baulin
I mean?

F
FOX_Skaynet 06.04.20

dear vascheto the developers didn't plan that you have with art Mani Lam speedkart will :)))and not che terrible not so uzh and long machine to pump up to 399

r
rus_Inversion 06.04.20

FOX_Skaynet
Dear, and here Artmann? I'm asking how to remove the animation of roulette, and you tell me about cheats in the hacking game. PS - And if it's not too long to turn to 399, then try more than one machine to zatûningovat', and 10-15 with 100-level car, I look at you as you sit and enjoy the Gameplay .

F
FOX_Skaynet 06.04.20

rus_Inversion
I have 20 MSIN pumped до399 , and not th ,,,,well, not the question of course is interesting.how to remove the animation,.the issue of discharge ,,,,,as the game scenario to change ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

F
FOX_Skaynet 06.04.20

rus_Inversionне will not remove you animation.because it is the root of the gameplay,there is an option to develop another part of the need for AIDS ,,,himself Without animation , and finally without roulette ))))

S
ShiHou 06.04.20

rus_Inversion
20-30 minutes even without cheats goes about the right cards to the maximum level, stamps and bonuses for 1 car

Here's an example in an hour have collected for almost all modes, all cards 18 2-3 bonus under the regime.
Spoiler

F
FOX_Skaynet 06.04.20

well, believe,because he was doing , BUT you're just a dumb question asked ,,, HOW to remove it ????Yes, not as IT is in the fundamental mechanics of the game ,,,I have tortured

F
FOX_Skaynet 06.04.20

there are somewhere people have posted screenshots full tyunenga