3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexDead1 06.04.20 07:45 pm

Managing Partner (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

I can not climb over the fence at school .. need to get a key and I don't know how to use Butters to climb over the fence.. like Q then hold F but then he always says that he could not
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
KaPy4inO_o 06.04.20

In the same problem

w
wtselldiron 06.04.20

Come as close as possible to the fence, then pick a partner(Q), move the cursor(using F) to a red boy, Kenny seduce him)

P
Pro100Fan 06.04.20

Can't pass when coach father and the Wall in the toilet can't envy him behind his back a bunch

D
Demonakor 06.04.20

Yes, you read the forum. With a buddy and Pookie all issues have been resolved several times in several similar topics!

d
dekkaktus 06.04.20

the school will change Baters on Kenny and then pass, with a bunch of everything is easy, it is necessary that the sensor strip is vibrated strongly

C
Count_375 06.04.20

Can't choose a partner. When you press Q appears only shooting and not as not to change the regime. What to do?

e
em-key 06.04.20

When you approached the bars, use the Q key to select between shooting and partner last.After you press F and hold, aim the cursor to red.Move the cursor over the character until the action (hand down,on top of red )And then click the left mouse button,Kenny will do the trick))

S
Shubikk 06.04.20

Yes it does not work! I press Q and in addition to shooting there's nothing there!

D
Danil Strubalin 06.04.20

should be selected Kenny and press Q to aim at the red-head with the aid of F Kanye and his ocharovyvat varota openly but it is necessary to focus to vorotam to odotei))

d
daichiit0 06.04.20

help!!!what to do if doesn't work the letter q and have to go with Kenny?