3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeroX 06.04.20 07:45 pm

Easter eggs, secrets, fun (The Evil Within 2)

I suggest in this thread to discuss the various types of Easter eggs!
IMHO, the scene with feeding the dead guy reminded me of Resident Evil 7 =)
38 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inkvizitor nubov 06.04.20

Silentip
Lol, cool. me with stripes rather more like the way old horror perceived, they are so atmospheric.
JS_Denton
pups in the room in front of the white slippery boss, between the boxes is

v
var197825 06.04.20

iFlower
The plot Nepara he then this Board will rip

V
Vacuum Domain 06.04.20

And I'm a mug and people safe is something not found.(( Only these:

Spoiler

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 06.04.20

more About'Neal will react to this, if to ignore his remarks - I will say - if you're not missed, I would have told you where to find this (place like) ..I don't know who else is? :D

k
kenny undead 06.04.20

Drahov
Briefly,after pumping abilities will be a small cut scene where the nurse will be with dugelay and a festive hat(like she'll say congratulations)

A
Alexx03 06.04.20

card security the Union room tell me

thanks found
The door B-34, that lopesi card - b-3 = 96; and b-4 = 76

N
Niakris13 06.04.20

Vacuum Domain
mug hotel is behind the counter(found before going through the fire wall, before that it was not seen). And cavography at the very end when you go for the daughter in the house, will stand on the shelf of the closet(first floor).

V
Vacuum Domain 06.04.20

Niakris13
Got it, thanks. Just a new game plus pass here and collect at the same time.

m
mortal73 06.04.20

BlooDDoG75
AND THIS IS IN WHICH PLACE???? The Marrow: Restrictet Labs

V
Vladimir Bezukladnov 06.04.20

filutowski battle is between boxes in the room where the white slimy crap the first time encountered . in the second pavement where you ubegaesh from her and she grabs you

s
saa0891 06.04.20

Spoiler

a
assyy nuar 06.04.20

Kostyan417 .
after passing in the settings you can turn strip

M
Melados 06.04.20

Recorded a video with all the Easter eggs:

s
solij 06.04.20

In the sixth Chapter, after the destruction of photos of paintings by Stefano, if you go back to O'neill Sebastian asks to go with him, he refused saying outside evil SEB will answer but evil on the inside too then both look at the camera on the player. eng. but the evil within too word too in tune with the English two( 2 ). Such is the game of words.

k
kenny undead 06.04.20

After leveling all skills

S
Slipnot6 06.04.20

In the 13th Chapter, if you go into the diner diner juke(like so is called) and activate the jukebox, it will play an excerpt from the song Long Way Down, OST from the first game, sounding at the start and end credits. Don't know why I didn't put in full, I once again listened to with pleasure.

M
Mikelandgelo16 06.04.20

Please tell me how is called the song in the game Evil Within 2,in the diner ,Chapter 6 on the Hunt(she plays before climbing out the cast of jukebox
PS.thanks in advance

B
BIG_CrasheR 06.04.20

Obscene verb)