3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T2 FLAIR 06.04.20 07:46 pm

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider to buy or not. (Dishonored 2)

Want to find out public opinion on whether to buy this game (or wait for the mechanics , hatabu, etc.) and who exactly will buy it or already did pre-order , on Steam it is now around 900p , which is not very expensive by today's standards , but it seems the game is not very long.
Waiting for your comments
20 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 06.04.20

Gen.Strickland
if you like the game-buy and download

T
T2 FLAIR 06.04.20

blazer666
Like the like I was wondering the opinion of other players.

W
Wise Owl 06.04.20

Gen.Strickland
Addition definitely will come to those who passed the dlc for the first part and knows where to begin the story of Billy. If you liked Mafia 2 (story, graphics, performance, etc.), and here are all like, logically. If you specifically want to know the pros and cons of the Supplement wait until tomorrow, it already tried it in fact. Personally I pre-order, the amount is small, the duration of the game satisfied both parts of the game I love and look forward to the coming release of DLS.

B
Bupycop 06.04.20

Gen.Strickland
Though I have Supplement and worth 30euro, I personally did pre-order and you can order the Supplement in addition to optimization of improved.

j
jonn2032 06.04.20

Good addition, especially when you listen to what they say to each other rats, get information overheard someone, a variation of the passage in different ways in the game, the atmosphere, music, and emoe others here!!!

E
Eynart 06.04.20

Passed the first mission.
Optimization: I have a Supplement works just as well as D2 worked, I did not notice any difference.
Voice: Dawud in the role of a tired and exhausted old men in General convincing, with the voice still it has character and strength. But speaks in monotone (it is quite possible that in the original, because in D2 everyone said so). And here's Billy again chronically misses in intonation, and even some of the phrases she did as if translated incorrectly, my rating for the voice acting of the main character - 2.
Gameplay: Ability interesting, moving, all must have seen you take the face of the other person and walk so everyone will think that he is (except for the dogs, they smell Billy's smell), and there is a magic drone, which allows you to fly and bootmachine people (after that you can see them through walls and see their cone of vision), also in the drone mode you can put a label to move and move back. Now, the missions are extra tasks like in the first game was - you need to find something, or someone killed, etc., but it's just not framed as extra quests (as it was in the first part), but simply on the Bulletin Board orders or at the table Billy is a piece with these contracts, as a reward give money at the end of the mission.

The rest is the same D2. The action also occurs at Karnak, after the events of D2.
Duration: in the journal there are 10 slots for map levels. After the first mission I closed 2 slots. So it is likely that only the game will have 5 missions.
Or not to buy: who was pleased with the D2, that the addition will go, I think. Whom optimization is not allowed to play those and there most likely will not. Personally, I'll play.
PS: Billy, I think, gay.

A
ALEX7436 06.04.20

Eynart
In chronological order, is a continuation of part 2, or a separate story? Definitely(better) complete part 2, then it is more., or not? Just does not make it go part 2...SPS

E
Eynart 06.04.20

ALEX7436
This is a continuation of the second part. Better to go first Dishonored 2.

e
edieman 06.04.20

lame optimization as in 2D, tell me: is there still a difference when you play with denovo or pirates without her?

e
edieman 06.04.20

just while checking denovo when starting up my percent sounds like a helicopter

E
Eynart 06.04.20

edieman
Are these tales of a voracious Denovo still around?
I specifically put the crack for DA: Inquisition to see if it was true the pirates better running game, and in the end it made no difference at all. Since then, perceive all these rumors that Denovo lower performance, nonsense, nothing more.
A Dishonored when starting ship percent not because of Denovo, but because it is so loaded, it is a feature of the engine. Prey uses a different engine and seems useful only 20-30% when you start, although as Dis protected Denovo.

T
T2 FLAIR 06.04.20

Eynart
Thanks for the voluminous response , I'll take it))

D
DayPsycho 06.04.20

You will not regret!! The game is super!! The story is super!!! Kaifovaya!!!!

T
T2 FLAIR 06.04.20

DayPsycho
Now there are discounts on the whole franchise , I'm looking forward to the 2nd part (about Billy) and the first part with all the additions))) came Out to 1.5 K RUR , the 2nd part of the pre-order.

D
DayPsycho 06.04.20

Gen.Strickland
krutooo!! well done!!! play already??

T
T2 FLAIR 06.04.20

DayPsycho
Downloaded already , but will go through Supplement the 1st part , I honestly didn't know about them. And if not for this post ,Wise Owl , and would not know, probably (Thank you) , the 1st part for me stayed a long time in the past , but I'll gladly go back to it , so I don't miss all the story elements )))
Spoiler

D
DayPsycho 06.04.20

Gen.Strickland
well can do!!! pleasant game to you!! ;-)

T
T2 FLAIR 06.04.20

DayPsycho
Thank you ?

S
Spiny 06.04.20

I bought this"independent game. Okay, it's not that the game is more like an addition, but in graphics... the Game has not yet passed and I like everything, but the graphics...
Polimineral:
CPU: Intel i5-2400 (4 core)/AMD FX-8320 (8 core)
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Video card: NVidia GTX 660 2GB/AMD Radeon 7970 3GB
Disk space: 32 GB
RECOMMENDED:
CPU: Intel i7-4770 (4 core)/AMD FX-8350 (8 core)
RAM: 16 GB RAM
Video card: NVidia GTX 1060 6GB/ AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB
Disk space: 32 GB
These requirements of trims. When I run the game on my stove 780 with 3 gigs I play put everything secondary. Well, I like this thought, tweak high and I went, and there... Horror! and 60 fps. Put everything on ultra, and the picture is not particularly better and was again 60 fps O_O. For me there is not enough smoothing, everywhere you see the steps, even though the smoothing and the maximum.

p
pump_plus 06.04.20

Threw on the half - just stopped being interesting to play - all the same as in the original game, nothing really new
In General felt it was a waste of time.