3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Posledovatel Perelmana 03.10.19 01:22 am

Scary, but interesting.

this will definitely the horse to stop, literally ,so that there horse ...elephant

a particularly interesting technique of downhill at the end
42 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel Perelmana 03.10.19

A. Soldier of Light
no , the other day when I was fishing I saw a flock of students who built a rope swing and jumped from it in rates so...

C
CpaHblN 4onNk 03.10.19

airstorm
Bismarck is now obsolete - too politically correct:
I wrote that all this trash was afraid to Wake the Russian people. I can only repeat again. Afraid to Wake the Russian. You don't know what happens for you it awakening.
You can trample it in the mud, shit, mock, humiliate, despise, insult. And in that moment, when you feel that you have defeated the Russian, destroyed, defamed for ever, rubbed to powder, suddenly something extraordinary, surprising for you.
He will come to your house. Wearily drops into a chair, put on his knees ... and looks you in the eye. He will stink of gunpowder, blood, and death. But it will be in your home. And then the Russian will ask you a question: what is the strength, bro? At this moment a thousand times, you will regret that you are Russian brother. Because of his brother, he will forgive. And the enemy never.
The French remember. The Germans know Russian... lives justice. Western people - deceitful cunning briefings and press conferences.
Still alive in his heart justice, the Russian will rise from the dirt, from darkness, from hell. And you do anything about it can not. Because Russians themselves can't do anything about it for thousands of years.
© Sergey Klimkovich, Belarusian writer

The biggest mistake is to neglect the Russians. Russian count weak. To hurt the Russians. Never hurt the Russian. The Russians are never as weak as you think. God forbid to expel Russian or to select something in Russian. Russian always come back. Russian return and their return. But when the Russians returned, they do not know how to calculate the force and apply it proportionally. They destroy everything in their path.
Do not offend the Russians. Otherwise, when the Russian will return to earth, where their ancestors are buried, then living on this earth will envy the dead.
© German Sadulaev, Jump of the wolf. Essays on the political history of Chechnya from the Khazar khanate to the present day.

P

shield username ideas about the exclusiveness of separate Nations and peoples

https://coub.com/view/1ltla5

P
Pilat. 03.10.19

Follower Perelman
what are you darling?) it so is not accepted

P

Pilat.
Yes, I was just ..
shuchyu you know hehe

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.10.19

Follower Perelman wrote:
Right shield ) there are No exceptional Nations... however, it is possible to objectively compare the achievements of one nation or people compared with others ;]

P

A. Soldier of Light
all right it all depends on the environment in which man lives
Zimbabwean Zulu can make a significant contribution to the development of mankind ,if he grew up in Harvard for example

A

Follower Perelman
But this point of view we don't like nationalists of 8)

R
Remanar 03.10.19

Question! Haha, so hard babe? She is preparing to kamikaze? Already started turning into a woman-man - narrow hips, Boobs silicone, shoulders two coverage... (
Maybe she is terminally ill and children can not have, and so decided to hurry the horses to move?

G
Gauguin 03.10.19

Follower Perelman
Follower Perelman wrote:
all right it all depends on the environment in which man lives
Zimbabwean Zulu can make a significant contribution to the development of mankind ,if he grew up in Harvard for example
I had thought that the elven point of view is dying, but no...

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 03.10.19

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
however, it is possible to objectively compare the achievements of one nation or people compared with others ;]
There is a more flexible approach:why invent something or produce, when to buy and to lay out all my label?)

A

[Denis]
A sense of pride ) That's why. To take someone else's and changed by yourself it's clear why and in what sense. But to make his own from scratch means that you're not a Goblin =]

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 03.10.19

A. Soldier of Light
This oznachaet for someone who invents.Plagiarism has not been canceled

C
CpaHblN 4onNk 03.10.19

Follower Perelman wrote:
A follower of Perelman, when you find at least one great African traveler, genetics, Yes, even the fucking engineer, the great Arab neurosurgeon or a physicist, a Latino, has created a space engine, or Asian who discovered oxygen or a NT ozone in at least one time with white or famous for his polar expeditions, I agree with Your position.
As an example: the Traffic light is our Columbus sailed to India on the Piri Reis map, although correctly will Muhiddin Piri-Bey, and the famous Piri Reis himself? THE FACT THAT HE HAD A CARD THAT LIGHTS OUR COLUMBUS SAILED TO INDIA. ALL. POINT. The Arabs owned all of North Africa more than 500 years, but who discovered Victoria falls and exhaustively studied the origins of both Nilov? They ruled Egypt ever since, as it completely destroyed the Egyptians as an ethnic group, but who first began to study the Egyptian pyramids and to decipher geopedia texts? Again, did the Arabs found oil under his ass? Unless they have poisoned wells and paved pipelines? Yes, they are currently not even a fucking skyscraper isn't designed and built - was designed by white and built Asians-gastary. Here get all white or Asian with the Arab Peninsula will remain the most civilized of some Jews with their kibbutzim, medicine, technology, pure Sciences and nuclear weapons, others will go back to the tents and clay huts, which will drown camel shit, BUT the FINGER does NOT HIT TO SOMETHING to DO, INVENT OR EXPLORE. This is the fate, and race it only emphasizes, yeah.

P

CpaHblN 4onNk
Mein Führer, then, in your list of untermensch and need to add Russian ,because the number of bright minds, and such is undoubtedly the disproportionately little amount of the population , if we take for example the other Nations of the white race.

A

CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
Here get all white or Asian with the Arab Peninsula will remain the most civilized of some Jews with their kibbutzim, medicine, technology, theoretical Sciences, and nuclear weapons
Now it is clear why Israel is surrounded by sinister: the Jews are jealous ^_^

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 03.10.19

Gauguin
White better than black?

A

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
The million dollar question ^_^
And tea better than coffee?

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 03.10.19

A. Soldier of Light
You really don't understand why I asked?

A

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
Maybe I don't know? &) And he will explain.