3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k0rben 07.04.20 11:45 am

Not working vibration gamepad emulator х360се (Need for Speed Payback)

In General we are talking about the emulator х360се. Has anyone faced such a problem: everything works fine, but vibration is not present, what could be the reason? When move the slider of the test, a zero response in the game is not working, but in Crysis for example is vibration.
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denv3r 35 07.04.20

k0rben
I have the controller from the PS4 when the game identified him as a gamepad PS4, not H360, everything was fine, but there was no vibration in the game. All decided by determining through a program DS4Windows

k
k0rben 07.04.20

Denv3r 33
What to do if your controller is not from the PS4, but just what is there, say the defender?

D
Denv3r 35 07.04.20

k0rben
Try the program Xpadder
Спойлерhttp://the-xpadder.ru

P
Protocol10 07.04.20

Denv3r 33
Not suitable this app, it used them 10 years ago. you can configure it, but it was too dreary and the biggest disadvantage if she had to play games, the screen icon from the controller are not displayed in the form of tips that quickly press. Now the people he uses the original box pad, which is 99% of the games supports native - plug and play immediately.

D
Denv3r 35 07.04.20

Protocol10
then output to change the controller, I don't know)

F
FOX_Skaynet 07.04.20

in short, if you buy a new wireless controller without the disk along with it the computer it finally defines, if wired .,,,once opredelyaem ,,.wired I had not been for the wireless , all on RA talking ABOUT the Gamepad X BoX 360 if Wireless controller no Drive controller THEN pure X Box 360 ( I personally have 2 Wireless ,,,1 Xbox 360 compatible with PC 2nd XBox 360 Wireless for Xbox 360 difference between them that is compatible with PCs deliverer for sale, and Xbox 360 for the Xbox respectively ,.As the sensor I already had , along with the installation disk I got Just the 2nd for the Xbox 360 and Both work everything is there) ( I want to say that the Wired Xbox360 will be stronger ,,vsmysle sticks and triggers BUT the double-edged sword cords ::((( can modern contact become propodaet

F
FOX_Skaynet 07.04.20

Personally, I poslushay ,,bought sruc adapter Yusbi in the adapter (I had an old gamepad SonY 1 :))) in General SONY gampel adapter defines PKA As an XBoX 360, too all works,is vibration and all is good (though the response a bit compared to XFox 360 late in the Race BUT not Catastrofico

F
FOX_Skaynet 07.04.20

in General If you have a wireless Xbox 360 Controller look for the installation disk, and if wireless, then it should work Or you might have an outdated motherboard

H
HURAGUN78 07.04.20

fuck vibracija need? and by the way how to turn it off in the game , and that kind of hate

k
k0rben 07.04.20

Okay, apparently the answer I here will not get normal... have to continue googling

F
FOX_Skaynet 07.04.20

I wrote to you in Russian ,, for the XBox360 wireless garralda adapted for the PC along with a CD with drivers

F
FOX_Skaynet 07.04.20

Personally, I have all hamoudah all there, even sony 1 controller adapter XBox 360 is vibration

k
k0rben 07.04.20

FOX_Skaynet
And I that the Chinese have written that use the emulator? if only I had the original xbox controller, why do I need an emulator? and so it works without problems, plugged in and ready to go.

F
FOX_Skaynet 07.04.20

are you using ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,regular gamepad ?????

F
FOX_Skaynet 07.04.20

what kind of Emulator,I Emulator which as I understand all the gamepads Emulate the Xbox 360 under ,,,the old wired controller SONY PS 1 works.and vibration is ,,personally I have

k
k0rben 07.04.20

Wired... but not working vibration, either with the emulator or without it

P
Pers4444 07.04.20

Earned Hamad wireless Logitech RumblePad 2 According to the instructions:
Спойлерhttps://gamerinfo.net/game/need-for-speed-payback/x360ce/