3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Walker 07.04.20 11:45 am

The campaign blew it (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

played Witcher 3 in total, quite a long time for me, about 9 days ,during which time he has worked in all of Velen ,won the tournament guintu and that's only just started action in Novigrad ,in parallel, had to reinstall Windows ,after reinstalling, found out that the folder with the save and so and so gets on the system drive ,what to do? is it possible to recover? or where can I download passage entirely passed Velena where the player simultaneously collected all the cards for guinta
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
MuDoZ 07.04.20

you can buy the incentive and not to cry about the loss sohranenok

A
Artur27507 07.04.20

Buy it better, do developers the honor and bugs will be found.

R
RiDDan71 07.04.20

You have my condolences...

S
Shadowarm 07.04.20

Save the idea on the disc are,so there's no way to recover unless you have the steam version and the steam in the disk D does not lie.

f
fox345 07.04.20

Maks Walker
There are quite a few programs to recover lost, accidentally deleted data from HDD.
СпойлерRecuva for example.

R
Rottan 07.04.20

Maks Walker
Chief, all is lost. ))) I personally before Windows reinstallation, keep the following folders - ProgravData (there save. GTA 5 Socialclub), Local Saved games (there save. other games), My documents. And don't even have the game to reinstall after you update Windows and make a shortcut in the game folder and bring it to a slave. table. This is for the future. And on our website in cheats pick sohranenki, but with other settings.

W
Widukind 07.04.20

why not just re-start?

B
BOOOLEG 07.04.20

Look in the Windows folder.old.......

H
Hattack 07.04.20

MuDoZ wrote:
you can buy the incentive and not to cry about the loss sohranenok
The same can (or rather need) to buy in ghogha, and not to cry about the loss sohranenok...

U
Urfin R 07.04.20

BOOOLEG wrote:
Look in the Windows folder.old......
Actually if you reinstall Windows normal people format the C drive.))) And no folders in Windows.old to With no.

H
Hytryyad 07.04.20

Try to search dorogoi for recovery, there is a chance that you will find. But the easiest way to find the saves, even on ng their views, look for

Urfin R
Where is the guarantee that the author of normal)
Artur27507
About the bugs shake)

M
Maks Walker 07.04.20

thank you all! Yes before installing Windows of course format through Akronis ,what about buying ,not something to pity ,and habit chtol torrents download ,all my life have done so ,first try to recover the files ,if not I will rock someone's saves :with

t
tocha3677 07.04.20

BOOOLEG
After you reinstall Windows, folders, old no. It is created when you update windows.

B
BOOOLEG 07.04.20

tocha3677
Sorry! Don't understand the question.

S
Scorn__ 07.04.20

In GOG now at a discount, this is the Witcher, it is not so much.

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.04.20

Hytryyad
About the bugs shake)
This stuff only on PS4:

H
Hytryyad 07.04.20

[Denis]
I passed on the plates, a friend on a PC. At a meeting 2 hours told me what bugs seen) so don't put the compote in my ears

g
grovarian 07.04.20

In honor of 10 anniversary of the game were sold all 3 parts of the Witcher as much for 600рублей... With all the DLC fully for what it is. You should've used... I too 2 times passed, and all was lost, they re-installed wine, then hard perereca... In the end took not a bit sorry )

4ERT13 19.07.22

Hattack
GOG, GOTY edition, and TADAM ALL ARE ON THE C DISK in the documents! not even in savedgames.
and nichrome GOG can’t restore, he thinks that you are yes, passed 143 hours and .... 0 achievements, what are you