3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nihiliant 07.04.20 11:45 am

Impression of the game (Okami)

How do you play?
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tony_Redgrave 07.04.20

nuuu, I wonder. though I just started, so all their opinion will not be able to put
I heard that you can spend on the passage of approximately 60 hours. therefore, it will not be soon

m
metal slug 07.04.20

The game will say amusing, sitting at her not less than 10 hours. In short, worth the time.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 07.04.20

The game is excellent, beautiful, kind.

D
Don Vladon 07.04.20

The game is a masterpiece, the gameplay is similar to Zelda, but the trick with the brush is very raznoobrazhivaet gameplay, very interesting story, great style of play (cell-shading is 1000 times better than what any of the Borderlands and much more place) and the soundtrack, its duration just glad (few games are now able to last for 50 hours without any multiplayer), characters, beautifully detailed - a positive force characters to really get attached to them (for example Amaterasu herself, Issun, Susano and Huaca), and opposite negative force fiercely to hate themselves (Orochi, Nine-tailed and Yami). The game is very emotional (especially hooked the soul the death of Toby) and kind.

h
hipster pulya v biblii 07.04.20

guys if anyone knows, does not save progress through ,what to do ?

K
Kay Owald 12.09.22

The first thing to do before the game is to remove the stupid, eye-catching double vision. How to do it is written here: https://steamcommuni.../?id=2610677907
It's getting better. By the way, this is the first console game in my memory that does not need Reshade. Surprisingly, it turns out that you can make saturated colors without this stupid gray haze ...

The game is unique in its design, a world drawn with ink in which we ourselves can draw with ink: chop down a tree (or an enemy), change day to night by drawing the moon or sun, revive a tree, in short, solve simple riddles, defeat enemies and look for secrets. We can do this not only with the help of brush techniques, but also by simply knocking a stone, a vase or even local residents with our heads. It seems that everything looks simple, but at the same time it is extremely stylish, unusual and sometimes even beautiful. In terms of design, this game is a real art. The music is also quite beautiful and fully suits the ancient Japanese style.
We play nothing less than the goddess of the sun Amaterasu in the guise of a she-wolf. The little fairy who is responsible for chatter helps us, because Ammi herself speaks no more than the most ordinary wolf.
The game world is a land of Nippon myths and legends. He is deliberately absurd, ridiculous and even somewhat childish. But this is what attracts. This is a beautiful and funny fairy tale with caricatured characters and a huge bunch of references to the culture of Japan (which not only everyone can understand, few non-Japanese can do this, however, those who read manga or watch anime will often learn something). Despite its deliberate frivolity, which comes from all the cracks, the plot of the game is excellent. Moreover, having defeated, it would seem, the main enemy of Orochi, you understand that ahead, it turns out, there are still 20 hours of a very complete and interesting tale about gods, demons and ordinary people. In total, the game can take 30-40 hours, but by the end of the game, fatigue already appears, despite the fact that the story remains interesting, and new techniques, challenges and enemies appear regularly.
In general, this is, I'm not afraid of this word, a unique game, even though it's an action game.
8.8/10