3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 07.04.20 11:45 am

A request to the modders themselves, or to those who download mods from the nexus. (Dragon Age: Origins)

Guys if anyone can make or download a mod from the nexus.Most requested make or download a mod on hoops or tiaras.Already got the hoods elven ears stick out.And elf is beautiful and the gown is so trippy hood ruins everything.
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 07.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Hide the display of headgear and all. Or just don't wear, the game naked.

S
SKVERNING1 07.04.20

It's not there, only the carcass hairstyles and clothes are different. In principle register on the Nexus'e nor th complex in this, but you will be in every game buns to smear all sorts of...

K
Kovboy belomor 07.04.20

SKVERNING1
Yes, I have a folder with mods already three times heavier than the game itself.All you need is. Here are just a diadem, no.Or rather they are but go along with the hair from the ears grow.But I have the same elf,not Orc.

S
SKVERNING1 07.04.20

Well, I for Dragon Age mods do not (and do not know how). So sorry, did not help...

j
jane334 07.04.20

this mod removes the headgear may fit
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/202/?.это not Neverwinter 2 tiaras hats not clean and there are no mods on tiaras in addition to hair with them as far as I know.alas.