3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YouOnlyForMe- 07.04.20 11:46 am

Disc or digital version? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hello! In buying Assassin's Creed:Origins on a separate disk for the computer, not just the digital version?

Or for the PC provided a digital-only release, unlike the other platforms?

Thank you!
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sorento NSK 07.04.20

disks, it's yesterday, the more reliable media. Take the digital version and do not worry

Y
YouOnlyForMe- 07.04.20

Yes. But a boxed version as something familiar or something! If you take digital, it is necessary to download from Internet? Or is it enough to activate the key in the program?

T
TheReds1892 07.04.20

YouOnlyForMe-
need to download
activate key download the game play

-
--00--00-- 07.04.20

The drives are still producing. They have their advantage: they are faster cheaper than digital copy. But still they are usually bought by those who have very slow Internet or high tariffs for traffic (or those who just love to hold a game in hand). It comes with a digital key so that You get a digital copy that's tied to Uplay and the disc itself. Through the months of 7-8 retail stores arrange good discounts or give as a gift any other game disc that does not fit the genre (buy The Division, get Far Cry or something like that).

Y
YouOnlyForMe- 07.04.20

--00--00--right,right. When you want to hold a game in hand, and not just a digital version to purchase. For the collection, so to speak.

R
Rolemanser 07.04.20

YouOnlyForMe-
Sometimes you can take a discount on-disk version of kollektsionki, for the price of a regular edition.

S
Seyberling 07.04.20

YouOnlyForMe-
And actually, why you don't know whether to pump or not?(Just asking).Even once that do not buy the digital version?

Y
YouOnlyForMe- 07.04.20

Seyberling numbers.version not buy. The old fashioned way - on CDs are familiar and comfortable.

v
vladik865 07.04.20

YouOnlyForMe-
There is a version on the disk, but you can take without the patch the first day and it will have to spool.. And so the drive is on a PC

H
Hadzhime 07.04.20

ASI seems to be no PC version on the discs

Y
YouOnlyForMe- 07.04.20

Vlad, from the information that there is a version on the disk? Where can I buy. All the sites and shops that are reviewed do not show information about the versions on separate disks. Unfortunately.

M
MunchkiN 616 07.04.20

The drives are still producing. They have their advantage: they are faster cheaper than digital copy.
they can not fall faster than a digital copy. they are roughly as lie (lay) on the floor at the purchase price and lie. at the same time for digital copies as pravelo for the aforesaid period start yourself a discount. in the second of games on physical media are more expensive plus have some margin. in the last game I bought on physical media have overpaid on average mower rubles in comparison with the digital version so peck.
and on a subject that is not I do not know.my area of baking drives disappeared and if they were it probably would have been toldusa box on edokov 6 DDV for assinica for blue ray peck drives finally can not in principle. in this case, you will have to download only the patch for a few GB and the game is recorded on this disc in any case, not actually playable. the bourgeoisie has for some time thought produced a boxed peck Igor but as disc was no longer there.
so veroyatnostnoe Pro license pitch the game the game disk already for a few years as a time to forget partially

Y
YouOnlyForMe- 07.04.20

Sadness. For some simpler patch download than the entire game!

l
lwader 07.04.20

In short,the number is not necessary for the media to care,the media sooner or later will become worthless,the figure rests itself on the cloud yubisoft and is not asking to eat,only need a computer installed client and account information (login and password).Okay,let's say, if the problem is to buy a gig it is.

Y
YouOnlyForMe- 07.04.20

Opinions differ on the question which is better. Looked in a few stores,apparently all the same version of the game on the disk is not available.

R
Rabidity 07.04.20

Yubisoft did not issue Origins for PC on disks, even collector's editions disk for PC no. In kollektsionok only available version for Curling and Xbox. But even released kollektsionku without the game disc. For PC is only available digital version, so can not even try to look.

P. S. When rolled out pre-order the game in store 1C, surprised that there is no physical version even a collector's edition. Then I went to the site Yubisoft and as, indeed, only the digital version was available for PC.

Y
YouOnlyForMe- 07.04.20

Rabidity,good. Thank you.

T
Thorgal 07.04.20

I bought the Incentive, as usual. But this time Yupley requested key. But it is not. Previously, all Assassins from Steam is normally recorded Pleem. And this time the game also was added to the library Uplay and works, but it seems like not registered properly. For example, she can't see my earned in other games helix. Out of all the Assassins, bought the Incentive is key in the library you can view only Liberacin. How they are this system works XS...

S
SPR1GGAN 07.04.20

Thorgal
helix and are not transferred ,if you mean bonus points ,maybe you logged in under a different account yupley

T
Thorgal 07.04.20

SPR1GGAN
I have only one account.