3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Lyutik 07.04.20 11:46 am

The global problem of Nvidia drivers on Windows 10

Good afternoon, there is nobody not a secret that Windows 10 users are having problems installing fresh Nvidia drivers. It looks like this. We installed (or updated via Nvidia Expirience) driver, it is starting but after some time crashes the installation fails, the driver rolled back to the last set and then you won't be able to open the Nvidia control panel, rebooting does not help and the service Nvidia display driver service just won't start. The registry cleaning also does not help and only helps to reinstall Windows. So I have the same problem. The latest stable driver 359.06 released on 1 December. What about when he completely obsolete? Or just wait for Nvidia engineers urostat new hands from the right place?
32 Comments
Sort by:
k
killycrok 07.04.20

Bard Buttercup
Not met with a similar problem, although I have windows 10 and gtx 760, I hope what you wrote won't happen to me.

E
Esthetix 07.04.20

Is the latest driver 361.75 were placed in auto mode via nv exp , there is no problem. After the latest update went into the NVIDIA panel to enable sli. I don't know what's your problem. Wood set 29 . Windows win10 pro 64x

f
fog666666 07.04.20

Never had a problem too, windows 10.64 gtx970

K
Kosh13 07.04.20

Don't know about this problem, apparently nobody knows according to reports.

A
Andrey Chervonenko 07.04.20

the author or a Troll or just hand out.... not to seem insulting,but you are the first person I heard from about this issue. And in order to cut in advance of accusations of bigotry and prejudice, let me explain: I work at CompUSA(assemble,configure and repair PCs) so if this problem was present,I would have about it was posted. And for reference the last driver from NVIDIA was released if I'm not mistaken January 29....

B
Bard Lyutik 07.04.20

Adamantokha
To win 7 had no such problems at all never. There my hands grew normally?

R
RSergeich 07.04.20

There are no problems. 361.75

L
Lisstoman 07.04.20

just someone really stoned

A

the author or a Troll or not hand out .... I as an employee of CompUSA(in my direct responsibilities included the Assembly,repair and configuration of PCs) claim that there is at the moment, NVIDIA and Windows 10 are not any problems. The problem's either in his hands or in the chip(overclocking not amused?) I would understand if you had the map 6-7 years ago,but you have a Maxwell and NVIDIA now all the firewood under it, and hones....

D
DarkNelon 07.04.20

smart screen cut down, cut down UAC and all is put without problems

B
Bard Lyutik 07.04.20

andrey chervonenko
Overclocking dabbled but dropping to default does not solve the problem

B
Bard Lyutik 07.04.20

DarkNelon
Can you give more details? Where in the menus to cut down smart screen and user account control in Vin10?

L
Lisstoman 07.04.20

Bard Buttercup
You even flow frequencies falls driver? If Yes, then gg izi your map. Run in STS.

C
CRASHBULLET 07.04.20

and what is global problem is Windows 10 since corrected the issue with the download of the updates. No there were no problems with the installation.

A

Bard Buttercup
around the button start icon is the magnifying glass click on it and enter the UAC (in big letters as I wrote it) POPs up user account control in the slider to the bottom and reboot the computer,but I have never faced that he was blocking the driver installation....

B
Bard Lyutik 07.04.20

andrey chervonenko
ATP, I will try

J
Jordan333 07.04.20

Trouble really was. Do not want to put drivers 361.43 has been rolled back to the previous one. Disconnected all that is possible, the defender of Windows 10, Samart screen, a firewall, and most importantly - Others.The web 11. Only then I managed to put a clean installation.

B
BLACK MILK 07.04.20

If someone suddenly arms grew out of the place, this is not a global problem. You see, the author, a global problem is when it occurs in the vast majority, there is clearly not the case.

d
deco 07.04.20

two week ago, only put windows 10, just how disconnected the entire surveillance and changed the driver using Display Driver Uninstaller (it deletes in safe mode, restart need to cut down the net to the Windows itself the driver is not set). as a result, all works like a clock. try this, maybe will help!

A
Ababkov Denis 07.04.20

All the rules the only thing I didn't get it after a Windows update or driver is that there is a safety izvlecheniya vidyuhi, type as a flash why the fuck is it necessary?