3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 07.04.20 11:48 am

Problems with the connection. (Diablo 2)

A little update question! I talked with provider and they told me that on their side there are no problems (drove a lot of resources and it works), and the problem sort of began to appear more and less frequently ( every 2-3 days ), but since yesterday it is simply impossible to play on the server.
1. The connection to the server at 80% closed. ( connecting to fastest server / unnable to connect )
2. If you manage somehow to go, all I can do is sit in the chat, because every time I try to create a game / joining a game, the window with Diablo freezes for a few seconds and appears Failed to join the game. Well, the second option - connect to the server is successful, but then I see a message stating that my port 6112 is blocked (I even manually added a rule to D2, but nothing helps).
3. Re-did a trace and pinged rubattle saw the shock content! All packets lost, and the trace resembles a game of 90-ies.
Provider 100% says that the problem arises precisely from the rubattle.net

Administration, help! My LVL 99 crying for almost a week I can not spool 97 :(
28 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 07.04.20

You're making Windows, other))) Admin is afraid that your way to 99 lvlu All may seem too quick and easy, so you need to zavodite window with some intervalom:)

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 07.04.20

So the fact of the matter is not quickly. I have always been this way - make the first 4 Windows, 1 to 2 minutes CD and am starting on 4. And now I am 3 Windows and go - one not connect, writes about the second port, the third just comes into the game.
So I went 1 window about 20 minutes ago, now tried another go - connecting to fastest server. And that's all.

R
Resu 07.04.20

the problem is on your side, call the provider

R
Resu 07.04.20

10.80.19.162, 10.80.19.50 address USA, wtf? climb through a proxy? maybe in this case

G

Resu
Proxy 29мс? Are you kidding?
On the subject - everything has stabilized and the trace now looks like this:

K
KISfly 07.04.20

hah, another victim Telia ))

G

Shorter started again. Don't give me 99 to take the bastards.

K
KISfly 07.04.20

change provider, when I used the babe of matasa, there Telia fiction, although it is necessary to interview players from other connections. If you have different providers on the way to sarver will be all the same done for Telia, then something here is not telling the companions cheat.

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar, write better: I'm sorry, I, the wife longs for conjugal duties, but after the 5th times seeing double, and HC doesn't forgive, and that's all! ;D

B
BaDuMchik 07.04.20

I also through Telia... Nothing apparently yelled at Rostelecom, although got better after a showdown :) And Yes, even periodically crash 3 window not to mention more...

P
PAK-PYK 07.04.20

pariki pofixili!

i
irknet 07.04.20

KISfly
what is there not to negotiate? if you think that all players traffic goes through Telia, it is not so.

here is the trace from TTK:

P
Pavel Abakumov 07.04.20

Let's all trace positive pawson!

K
KISfly 07.04.20

I have no changes

i
irknet 07.04.20

Pavel Abakumov
Bandit pe26.moscow.gldn.net you 101ms, but I have 82ms. You know, what can I say ;D

P
Pavel Abakumov 07.04.20

irknet
But I have a trump line first. Draw conclusions :D

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

Pavel Abakumov, he but the third steep: irk06.transtelecom.net. ;-)

G

Updated, need urgent intervention of the administration.

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar, *there was advertising third-party resources* ;-)

f
firkax 07.04.20

ping not working but connects to the server or what? the site