3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 07.04.20 11:48 am

Problems with the connection. (Diablo 2)

A little update question! I talked with provider and they told me that on their side there are no problems (drove a lot of resources and it works), and the problem sort of began to appear more and less frequently ( every 2-3 days ), but since yesterday it is simply impossible to play on the server.
1. The connection to the server at 80% closed. ( connecting to fastest server / unnable to connect )
2. If you manage somehow to go, all I can do is sit in the chat, because every time I try to create a game / joining a game, the window with Diablo freezes for a few seconds and appears Failed to join the game. Well, the second option - connect to the server is successful, but then I see a message stating that my port 6112 is blocked (I even manually added a rule to D2, but nothing helps).
3. Re-did a trace and pinged rubattle saw the shock content! All packets lost, and the trace resembles a game of 90-ies.
Provider 100% says that the problem arises precisely from the rubattle.net

Administration, help! My LVL 99 crying for almost a week I can not spool 97 :(
28 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zen_Master 07.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Like for the topic, I have the same in recent years, often knocks Failed to join the game when connecting to games, and error port 6112 when entering the account. Firewall, router settings etc checked port 6112 opened.
Provider excuses from problems.

Example trace

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 07.04.20

Naglii_Necr
what provider do you have?

Z
Zen_Master 07.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Ukrtelecom

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 07.04.20

Naglii_Necr
You also said that the problem could be the antivirus or change the modem, we have more and better ? ;D

Z
Zen_Master 07.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
oddly enough no, nothing is trying to get) only so I quickly rolled back)

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

I talked with provider and they told me that on their side no problem
Provider excuses from problems
Grenaa Morningstar, just firk resorted to drastic measures to clean Pehe from former Azov.

3m3m 07.04.20

kak ybrat teliy y rostelekoma

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

3m3m, Firka have half the night pinging.

oioi! alera, alera! FERC not needed!
propcheck