3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnknownAssassin 07.04.20 11:48 am

The power supply fan

In short such a problem. Look at BP, he doesn't spin the valve. Not that it overheated but the valve is not spinning at all. And if it has something to do with none so as in the games he(none) overheated over 100 degrees. It is impossible to play because of the lag. Shows normal fps but all of a sudden BAM, and fps dropping to 0 for a few seconds lasts the frieze. Earlier I wrote about the problems with vidyuhi but nothing helped. So I think because of the PSU.
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 07.04.20

UnknownAssassin
Depends on what PSU, some no-load go into quiet mode and shut off valves.

U
UnknownAssassin 07.04.20

bloomm
Ahh...But whether that was due to overheating of the video card?

S
Shadowarm 07.04.20

You have a computer campaign of his life,bring it to the service center the clip,or change the thermal paste,maybe the crystal to the radiator is not tight.

R
Ryazancev 07.04.20

UnknownAssassin
Overheating of the video card has nothing to do. On the graphics card to set the fan speed, if not help then change the thermal paste (with the temperature of the game do not start) Typically, this temperature appears when the radiator moves away from the crystal GPU(was this recently on HD 6950 Direct CU II). If under load the PSU fan is not spinning, then you need urgently to put a new (To replace a computer it is better not to load). The fixation of fans is possible, but the success rate is approximately 50 to 50%. Can work, and can very quickly die.

S
Starkin 07.04.20

Ryazancev
Or lubricate with petroleum jelly with peremeshku with veretenko, it is mandatory to remove the snap ring and grease the axle!

R
Ryazancev 07.04.20

Starkin
Did this recently with a fan from ASUS (Direct Ku 2 2011 release). He lived 2 days and jammed it initially worked fine. Initially, before the repair it is very tight spinning.

S
Starkin 07.04.20

Ryazancev
I do not know such manipulations do quite often work for years! But if tight spun so recalibrate toist the debris between the axis and which includes the axis of development, take the cooler and it'll sway around-the backlash is, he will go nuts