3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sayber1 07.04.20 11:49 am

Problems with the game. (Transformers: Fall of Cybertron)

You see, the game just came out,and I have already identified the error!
I decided to create the topic that the forum is not clogged with unnecessary topics.
Ask question-maybe there is an answer.
97 Comments
Sort by:
r
romashkakill 07.04.20

the game doesn't run at all.. click on the shortcut, just a couple of seconds to remove and disappears...

D
Doktor Cerber 07.04.20

romashkakill
Similar problem.

S
Spillik 07.04.20

romashkakill
Doctor Cerberus
Me :(

r
romashkakill 07.04.20

guys, do you have a Repack or a full 7 gigs? and then I have a Repack already think it may still because of it( although the description says they say the basis is taken license cut multiplayer only..)

a
andrei76825 07.04.20

Why are you with these a Repack!Wait for 3 September)

a
andrei76825 07.04.20

andrei76825
There are cut not only cartoon,but also part of the single-in short it's a beta)

T
TheEight 07.04.20

Repack of soooooo... >_<

In General, dragging litsku crack, you will accomplish your goal as a success. The drag, however, will be a long time.

S
Spillik 07.04.20

Takes me 7.78 GB, full license crack.

D
Doktor Cerber 07.04.20

Well, I have a 6.8 GB does not start :\

M
Muxass 07.04.20

My boys are still trenchant. Yesterday Ruban 2 hours, then went to sleep, and today after work I decided an hour pogamat and the game is not included, rather, turns on black screen spinning in the corner of zakrutka with the logo and everything ! Then nothing. I have the game reinstalled and the computer rebooted :))) in Short, do not understand, and little time to suffer now for details. Maybe some kind person has already solved this problem ?? And I have tried everything you could come to your mind periou turn. I have experience there. So what stupid advice is not necessary - better case if anyone in truth knows how to solve it - let them unsubscribe. Thanks in advance.

M
Muxass 07.04.20

And Yes, I have Transformers Fall of Cybertron_SEYTER REPACK

M
Muxass 07.04.20

P. S. Oh Yes and one more thing about litsuhu not necessary to soar. As 17 years of playing at pirates and it was all OK. Always udovalos to yamanite and play. For GTA 4 for example paid for mass effects for the tomb rider..... and this misery will not even think about it !

M
Muxass 07.04.20

romashkakill
Listen most likely you have pirates and AntiVir. You have it in Chiharu cut in the quarantine file buddhla.dll So you disable the shield antivirus at least for a while, then put the crack again and run. Only antivirus should be all this time off, but then again tabset =))

M
Muxass 07.04.20

Spillik
Doctor Cerberus
Look above, can help. Remarketer already wrote what needs to be done. Like you have a problem at all ;)

a
andrei76825 07.04.20

Muxass
So advice-turn off AntiVir)AntiVir If blocks then there is a virus!

r
romashkakill 07.04.20

andrei76825
I agree.. not a crack in its structure similar to the Trojan and any intruder tobish NOCD AntiVir sees it as a virus.. Then of course on your own risk, there is the virus or just it security, but what to do.. such is the life of a pirate))) is already used)

r
romashkakill 07.04.20

Muxass
ehh yeah if only it were that simple.. I have AntiVir, but I include it only the holidays))) so I don't expect this.. Another thing I was thinking maybe the antivirals that are built into the seven( the firewall or something..), but he did not seem able files isolate or still...

a
andrei76825 07.04.20

romashkakill
In Windows there is a program called Windows defender,so perhaps it locks)And just if you feel sorry for the computer,then I do not recommend contact with the pirates)

M
Muxass 07.04.20

andrei76825
well, you're funny or inexperienced. Nothing more to add =)) And by the way there is a comp that will happen if AntiVir not to use ?? Maybe I don't know why ?? :)) May explode or melt ??

M
Muxass 07.04.20

romashkakill
I have never encountered. Anyway no 7ke no antivirus expert Andrew pancake :) you can download It as update security essental called. In 8ке will be built by default, and now as a voluntary addition. It is strange that it is not the AntiVir - usually 99% of the time he screws up. Have you tried to do as I said ? I mean the crack to reinstall ?? Sometimes it helps. There's a million ways something to nasambit, but since it's a problem popular just climb on forums in the net and Yes you will have happiness. :) By the way, the game is not very. Looked review once downloaded ! And played - the usual console shutak with primitive pumping uninteresting shooting. And the picture is so superstandard console stuff. But the design is epic, and the scenes are present.