3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skynet32rus 07.04.20 11:50 am

As a quick cheat influence points? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

and then the scrap to pass the side missions, I just want the story
18 Comments
Sort by:
G
GyJIeBeR 07.04.20

skynet32rus
Sleep with a bull Atvichayu! it is with his flock will wind you mnogovo

S
Setesh 07.04.20

Why then play...

G
Goterias 07.04.20

Quickly just using Artmann. And Yes, the plot is there is pretty short.

T
TimKar 07.04.20

skynet32rus
in skyhold there is a merchant who sells influence points.

M
MoscowGolem 07.04.20

if no Artmann book buy at the store) when R=rtmapi then you understand) is enough for 3-4 books)))

D
DrugoiNikita 07.04.20

Genom94
and where to find it?
went around the skyhold

B
Bazeka 07.04.20

operation will be on the table, the price effects, it is performed and there will be a shopkeeper(on the street where all the traders are). In his book section scrolls with the effect, all the scrolls like 300+ influence to make 20лвл of the Inquisition

A
Anzhelika04 07.04.20

Via Artmane crack yourself money(8 target), in skyhold at the dealer buying all the books you will have the impact of 200 or 300 then .Plus the specifics of the Inquisition on 20 levels pumped.

N
Niko71790 07.04.20

From the merchant in skyhold all the books (contracts) to buy, Yes, recruiting agents and all. Faster just cheating.

T
TimKar 07.04.20

DrugoiNikita
where there are three retailers stand side by side, almost near the stables

V
Vladimir Lubyanoy 07.04.20

Genom94
why I do not?!

T
TimKar 07.04.20

Vladimir Bast
After you comply with on the table quest the price of influence it should appear

S
Svalka15 07.04.20

Why, when my Desk job EFFECT 30, I pass it, I wrote that made you 30 INFLUENCE, but nothing is transferred??!!!

K
Kushevich 07.04.20

Bazeka
Nishtyak! 50 influence bought)

d
dmivanov123qq 30.03.21

Hi, maybe this is no longer relevant, but I found an easy solution to the problem. Download DAISaveGameEditor, open the save in the program (by choosing the path to the dragon age saves in the prog), the save options open - we find the number (the amount of influence in the flags that we currently have in the game) - we replace in all places - we re-save (the old save by clicking on save), everything works through the save editor.

N
Nikita Nevin 24.05.21

dmivanov123qq wrote:
on age), the save options open - we find the number (the amount of influence in the flags that we currently have in the game) - we replace it in all places - we do the resave (old
dmivanov123qq

Listen, it didn't work! Well, nothing at all! ? to be the case

I have already replaced the preservation and creating new When replaced, the beginning to curse, they say, is the preservation is being used by another program, press continue, but did not change anything to create a separate conservation, went to him after the game -.. still fucking 11 influence points What kind of zashkvar? The fact is that I have, where you have 1000, in these lines, not 11, but other numbers, and I changed other lines.

N
Nemet 20.02.22

dmivanov123qq
A ban will not come for such actions...??

B
BDmitriy 20.02.22

Nemet
No)