3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yoshemitsu 07.04.20 11:51 am

Soldiers in boxes, boosts health data disks (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

Additional weapons in the game are unlocked after collecting all vinakov data (deafening sword), all boxes with soldiers (stick) and cutting off all the left arms (armour piercing sword).
Well, with hands clear of ought to look out for. In the same way as WinAce.
And the box with the soldiers I found:
1) Offices in front of the Elevator on the rooftops. Win two Gecko an Elevator on the right, we go left there and box.
2) Warehouses before the fight with Mistral. In the container near the last observation turret.
3) drainage in front of the entrance to the secret lab. (Where laps robopac) also has a small caravan in the center of the room.
4) Building Marshal. After an emergency Elevator to undermine the latter. On the right side is a small room behind the glass. In order to get there, you have to jump on the container and coccolith into a small hole near the ceiling.
5) Before the final battle with Metal Gear. Crippled robosonic lying to the right, and we go directly to the containers, jump onto them and inside, there sits the last.
Followed boosts health. See whether to pump robosense can be like 160% the remaining forty ought to seek out on the levels:
1) Building Marshal. Before the extra lift with the erosion of the latter. The Elevator on the right, and we go right jump on the container and cut an entrance into the vent box with the +10% health on the inside.
2) the Last hangar, where there are still two aircraft. In the right corner of the warehouse on the container the second box.
3) the Warehouse before the fight with Mistral. Cut the vent wall and jump in the yard, in the same box.
4) Room VR brain training in the building Marshal. After the cut scene, climb up onto the platform and moving go to the right wall. Then the pipes (near the entrance to the room) go to the left wall and the box.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asur2000 07.04.20

Yoshemitsu
And save the website you can fill in?

Y
Yoshemitsu 07.04.20

Asur2000
It is possible, but the story is not interesting).

A
Asur2000 07.04.20

Yoshemitsu
I mail you? [email protected]

Y
Yoshemitsu 07.04.20

Asur2000
Okay. SchA will send. Found all the left hands, all Mibu, all health boosts, three wigs, all improved. However has not passed the greater part of the VR missions and not found 4 vinaka.

A
Asur2000 07.04.20

A huge thank you to my friend. All the best to you.

A
Asur2000 07.04.20

I have a video from Youtube which shows all the swords and armor. There is still a long sword, similar to the standard. And the standard armor there are a lot of different colors. Here is all the richness as it opens? Someone knows?

Q
Queen of Geass 07.04.20

Asur2000
Some armor available as DLC,another one opens in the passing game on different difficulties.

Y
Yoshemitsu 07.04.20

Asur2000
Something like that
Red - covered 30% of the VR missions (enhanced attack, reduced protection, the hard electrolyte absorption and enhanced consumption )
Blue - completed 50% of the VR missions (decreased attack, increased defense, reduced the absorption of the electrolyte, consumption unchanged)
yellow - passed 100% of the VR missions (attack, the protection is reinforced strongly the absorption of the electrolyte is reduced consumption)
If you buy the game on Amazon will give white armor is able to contain more kits, if you buy somewhere else, then give camouflage and more missiles.
But in all this care.
To the word a talking sword only nipani, so no Gatera.

A
Asur2000 07.04.20

Yoshemitsu
Direct golovolomka with these reservations. For your response thank.

t
temporest 07.04.20

Yoshemitsu
Oshibochka bustami. The fourth is not true. In the same data store)