3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Don_ 07.04.20 11:51 am

Favorite character (L.A. Noire)

Who is the most colorful character in L. A. Noire?
I strongly sunk into the soul to Grow Galloway with its brutal stupidity, and of course the scene in the camp of the tramps,where he was more than shoot enemies like any zombie.Also a good Captain with his voice as Harry from the movie Maps,money,two guns and a character from the very first scene of the game,in a gray suit,fat man,who served in the Transport Division,forgot his name.Like, no one forgotten)
55 Comments
Sort by:
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 07.04.20

Cole Phelps, Rusty Galloway, Stefan Bekovsky and Leland Monroe and Curtis Manson as antagonists.

n
nocs32 07.04.20

The best character is Cole Phelps and Jack Kelso

F
FlogGnaw 07.04.20

Roy,Biggs and Bekovsky

B
Bender600 07.04.20

Partner of Vice.
Especially the thing about the cans(the interrogation of a junkie in a cafe)
Rzhaka full)))

P
PlymouthRR 07.04.20

All the characters I liked,but especially:Cole Phelps,Stephen Bekovsky,Jack Kelso was pleased with Harlan Fontaine,though the antagonist but extremely charismatic,especially liked his facial expressions and manner of speech:)...So well remembered Ira.

U
ULTIMATELEX 07.04.20

Growing up, I, like many, loved it, funny guy. And the pole, Bekovsky.

f
foolish_superhero 07.04.20

Roy Earle was until I found the paper where he takes Felpsa, although from the outset it was clear that he is not burdened by high moral principles. Although there was hope, after the affair with the boxer, where he surrendered to captain Phelps. Well, Phelps of course you do, after 20 hours and thoroughly study its history. Well, the captain of the homicide charismatic, fun pushes pretentious speech)

G
GameR67776 07.04.20

Kelso more charismatic than Phelps

P
PlymouthRR 07.04.20

Might be)Just a little time to him as a character given only a couple of cases and narrative videos from the category Memories)...by the Way the ending of the game is just gorgeous!Forgot to unsubscribe)

m
medved Erik 07.04.20

Captain Donnelly ,Harlan Fontaine,Roy Earle is a truly charismatic characters turned out(facial expressions ,speech,pathos) ,Biggs liked - COP, loner, and just a good man ,Jack Kelso and of course, Cole Phelps .

A
Anion1995 07.04.20

Stefan Bekovsky and Cole Phelps!

M
Merkava 07.04.20

Biggs

E
Evene 07.04.20

Roy Earle.

G
Grand Theft Aero 07.04.20

Monroe, Fontaine, Phelps, Biggs, Ray Pinkerton.

O
Ozon58 07.04.20

FINBAR Galloway, Cole Phelps, Jack Kelso, Hershel Biggs,Stefan Bekovsky.

S
S0ER 07.04.20

Phelps and Kelso))

A
Ashirogi_Muto 07.04.20

Phelps, Kelso, Rusty, Roy, Bekovsky. In short, almost all) And as Head of homicide.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 07.04.20

Most of all I remember the fountain. From the first newspaper to observe his dialogues were much more interesting than the other characters.

H
HumanRed 07.04.20

To grow, do not remember the name, but he's in homicide work. His character is one of the most elaborate in the game. For his stupidity, arrogance and apathy, there is a very good one. Well, Phelps of course, sorry now there are police there.

a
assassassass 07.04.20

Those police never existed, a fairy tale. Especially at that time in the United States for money can be had by all. Massive cleaning staff later happened.