3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RiDDan71 07.04.20 11:51 am

Game in the universe of the Witcher (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The developers have said that releasing games in the universe of the Witcher,what do you think awaits us?
For whom are we playing? What time will the game unfold? And in General what would it be itself will represent? What do you think?
28 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revan Reborn 07.04.20

I would have played for the new Persian more than the young can take from another school, say school bear or Griffin.

K
Krrrva 07.04.20

I would like to return to the pair of spheres and play the first Witcher
Spoilerage this already
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/vedmak_4_kakim_ego_vidite_vy-886942/

D
Delphis 07.04.20

about the first the Witcher is probably, well, or as a character who will become thereby the first Witcher

A
Anymatrix 07.04.20

A very likely option with CRIS and her travels in space and time. But there have been rumors that they can take and the earlier period relative to the time witch, somewhere over 500 years of history. Option quite interesting because this time, the popularity of the profession and the development of schools was at its peak
Delphis
This option is also quite interesting )

R
RiDDan71 07.04.20

Anymatrix
Yeah,it means that the passage we are going to meet a lot of warlocks, but in any case it is very interesting and we are all waiting for this)

R
RiDDan71 07.04.20

Delphis
The Witcher:The Beginning )

K
Krrrva 07.04.20

Anymatrix
With CRIS it's not likely that it will have to create completely different worlds, with few and small in size. Well, the mutation she passed, nothing but teleportation and fencing can not

A
Anymatrix 07.04.20

RiDDan71
Moreover, there is still a struggle of schools between them can be enabled and related intrigue, all contracts need! And, you can periodically arrange between them a peace tournament for the title of best. But in the face of common danger, they will be forced to unite...

M
Mishutka_ept 07.04.20

Anymatrix
And Sapkowski about this period wrote?

R
RiDDan71 07.04.20

Anymatrix
Have already obtained a simply gorgeous story

A
Anymatrix 07.04.20

Still a good idea for them would be to tell the story of Vesemira

Crra
Well here it you in vain, character is very interesting ) About the worlds no question, to do the same system as was in the third Witcher, with one condition that she will not move to different locations one world, but different worlds. And another option to continue her story after the third Witcher. Can she still become vedmochka? Or Vice versa ruler? Or ruler which will sometimes be distracted by vedmachi doing? A lot of options! And you can still make this choice lay in the future on the shoulders of the player ) And then, the prophecy Illini around her, like, still continues to operate, it still remains at risk, and the world

Mishutka_ept
No, but I mentioned it seems to be

RiDDan71
Thank you of course! But writing fanfiction is a lot easier than to create your own stories and Universes completely from scratch )

R
RiDDan71 07.04.20

Anymatrix
And the ending you can make about how Vesemir began to teach Geralt

R
RiDDan71 07.04.20

Yes, we can make a fan story and send the developers:D

S
Stas ... 07.04.20

What a fucking Witcher the beginning?you forgot about the prophecy?the son of CRIS all the gall!!,yab has played for him

L
Lifariya 07.04.20

Stas ...
Well, if the son, then the Canon should be ending with CRIS-Empress. Because CRIS-vadmacska exactly is not up to children.

K
Krrrva 07.04.20

Anymatrix
Itself is cool but to play for her will be boring for not picking up herbs for potions, vegematic signs, mutagens, etc. About the world, I say that it will be difficult to make them different, there are a lot of conventions and worlds have to do is not 3 or 4 pieces. Well, in the end, hunting is done and different with her endings can not be simply to choose one to start a new

T
Tok-220v 07.04.20

until it's released you have all the elderly will

R
RiDDan71 07.04.20

Current-220v
Oh,but let's hope

A
Anymatrix 07.04.20

RiDDan71
Yes, the ending is definitely a good idea ) to come up with the plot is not difficult. It is difficult to work out its details. Hah, and if we are talking about the games, to additional missions )
Liferea
Crra
There is just not as difficult ), Though wild Hunt and broken, it does not mean that CRIS in safety, because the prophecy still stands. Prerequisites for CRIS-vedmochka just may be the beginning of a new hunting for her. Or, as another option, if it is old comrades needed help. And by the way CRIS can cancel the prophecy by becoming vedmochka. Because it is not up to children, that even as a happy ending.
With the worlds just not that hard if you make the transition between them such as between chapters in the first Witcher.
Well, it is clear that in case character will be CRIS, the main focus of the game will go on the story.

Current-220v
Well, but there will be plenty of time to play ) I'm actually not so her right to expect, the more that it will be released really soon, at least not before 21st of the year.

R
Replicant 07.04.20

During a conversation with Secretive Muscente he told me that a few centuries the pairing may happen again
It will be interesting to travel back there or in the past. The universe is truly enormous, which did not look good storyline for the game.