3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diger25371 07.04.20 11:52 am

Where there are hunters in the subway (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Already a long run in the subway, but the hunters have not been.They appear with other enemies, or what?
7 Comments
Sort by:
I
Im_Batman 07.04.20

Come with 5 directives, and preferably on the test. Appear during the passage. If DIN on the PC, can the two of us to run, to look

C
Camper88 07.04.20

Im_Batman
Pure random to me yesterday 2 times in a row got to high complexity even with 2 directives ,the day before phase 3 was in a row the Chance is higher if the group of 4 well, the complexity is certainly higher.Can be caught in any place of the transmission of the job before there is a small delay before the next task

j
jgoodwin89 07.04.20

Diger25371
Can be caught on any mission regardless of difficulty and guidelines. Just the higher the complexity and more directives, the more chances. If you flunked, it will not appear on the current passage.

Z
ZOR_2003 07.04.20

and what loot drops from hunters in the subway?

I
Im_Batman 07.04.20

ZOR_2003
maybe the key lock to fall out, maybe exotic or trash of some sort. To me personally, and exotic with them fell and the theft was caught

Z
ZOR_2003 07.04.20

thank you))

D
DayPsycho 07.04.20

All it is, yeah. I was running on high with 2 directives. Each time for 2 hunters! First exotic was and rules the armor, then stuff))