3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dkremor 07.04.20 11:52 am

How to pass some points of the game on the complexity of the \"death\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passed the game 100% with the included autolla and on the complexity of the death At some points we had to change the difficulty, because I just don't know how to win. How did you?

1) the Tower on columnized when you're fighting with the spirit, you immediately agrade 2 rats and the spirit that you vancott (1 rat punches Quen, followed by 2 hits and you're dead) Attempts 50+ is made.
2) the battle with the waves of ghouls, where you help each person who sells certificates. NPC does not survive, attempts also 50+
3) gene in the task Last wish
4) fistfight with thugs (I can't recall kV), when you're with Hjalmar bet a sword that will kick their ass. Hundreds of attempts.

Fear iris won times 5, the leaders of the wild hunt fell the 1st time, Detlaff died 3 times, and all that is listed above is just unrealistic, as you pass these points? Thank you
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 07.04.20

dkremor

use elixirs, decoctions, oils. Perhaps the pumping is not correctly picked up by its style, not the same armor

d
dkremor 07.04.20

The elixirs and oils use always. Decoctions no. First to pump a second wind and the whirlwind, then turn the page of alchemy.. I only Run in vadimchik armor, krapcho as soon as available

M
Metalist1925 07.04.20

all this was not a problem. But there were problems with rats, which instantly wansharisi, on the quest Triss, and a werewolf that instantly Reynosa, on the quest of the hunter Nelena. With rats, as they say, a bug. Complexity is not changed (I want to knock achivku) passed with by glitches

D
DreamZed 07.04.20

dkremor
1) against rats bomb the North wind or Igny if Griffin play.
2)the markups had no problems
3)gene passed gemorno,a couple of bumps to the lower deck to remain and a new pair of kicks,well, or maxing out a build to resist the elements.
4)fistfight-learn how to do just counter-strike,then everything on easy.
PS fear iris achival or not passed?
PS.s. if ng+ is just using whirlwind and a great raffard spread all over a couple of seconds

B
Bupycop 07.04.20

dkremor
1) a known bug that rats are very strong with autolevels corny try to miss them a blow and they don't saratica, but if sagalis, then try to kill alone, away from the Ghost.
2) the battle with the waves of ghouls, complicated in itself, even without autolevel on the easy difficulty level, because of the possible death of the NPC, the most profitable option to take care segreti all of the ghouls themselves, not allowing them to run further, where the marauders pack.
3) gin is also because autolevel becomes terribly strong, I same cheat method, killed, drank the potion Great Potion of Raffar White, gives you immune for 3 seconds, +second wind from the adrenaline, in the end, 10+ seconds is enough to kill it.
4) I Suspect that it, with alternate fights with Wildkirchli, well, for me, enough will adjust in time to put the counter. Or go to the maximum possible distance and wait for a strengthened but slow punch and then so as to counterattack. Well, still, you will learn tactics and understand that when they are close, then assume 1-2 quick attacks to wait standing in the block, and the 3rd contratulate.

R
RiDDan71 07.04.20

How much did it nerves...

d
dkremor 07.04.20

DreamZed
About achivami not aware of, pirates (do not beat feet). But the maximum difficulty was in a battle with iris.
In NG+ I think will kill rats without problems, all formulas + talents, and in the usual NG you come to colonize low level without a second of breath in the armor of Caermarthen with swords school snakes, hell, even no space for combat

Bupycop
thanks for the tips

S
Shadowarm 07.04.20

Disable auto level

D
DreamZed 07.04.20

dkremor
Achivka fear iris is when agrisi from all the fears and kill them accordingly.

M
MagicHero 07.04.20

dkremor
dkremor wrote:
4) fistfight with thugs (I can't recall kV), when you're with Hjalmar bet a sword that will kick their ass. Hundreds of attempts.
Went through all fights with no problems, although when sword fighting there for a long time had to kick the opponent, a very long time. But this is minor compared to the final fist fight with a Troll, I'm his fists probably half an hour of hitting )))

D
Dmitriy Anatolievich 07.04.20

To kill Detlaff this is the hardest, the rest went on easy.... Well, maybe not entirely easy but passed)))))

D
Deliano 07.04.20

Detlaff easy, just shying away from the ravens. But the bosses are so-so in difficulty, the same steward and Algirdas at times difficult

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.04.20

dkremor
The game has one little trick – the place of power.In one only the White Garden there are 5 pieces,that is when you hit the Vizim give level 3,and Geralt at the same 8 points to the experience.Here I struggled with the spirit level 7 in the cemetery being on the 2nd due to points from places of power:

W
Widukind 07.04.20

dkremor
Gin this is a bug associated with autologon of the enemy, some of the writing that is passable, but I failed. The extermination of the flesheater to obtain diplomas exactly possible at 7th level EMERCOM Geralt in armor with skills in fencing, a tawny owl and swallow. With rats on Columnize the point is that you can run them on the stairs, going up and back before the plague, the virgin will not leave the premises. I pass this place turned twice with some. A fist fight with bildquelle requires just learn to Dodge and immediately after dodging to beat - there just need patience a lot and you can still have a great Maribor before the fight to just have a point of adrenaline, well, build mainly of red skills should be.

W
Widukind 07.04.20

[Denis]
this fight can go at all is not pumping skills

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.04.20

Widukind
I tried him at 1st level to be beaten.A one time his strip XP down to zero came,but he did not disappeared,but Geralt banged.A bug maybe

T
ToXeNsiUs 07.04.20

dkremor wrote:
3) gene in the task Last wish
Yes, gene was a nasty piece of work )))). Rumor has it that he zabagovan because fansatic, but as for me, gin as a very powerful magical creature in the universe of the Witcher and needs to be. Managed zaborot this svolota the third attempt, wearing the set with the maximum elemental resist and dealing one powerful blow with the subsequent roll (bounce).
dkremor wrote:
4) fistfight with thugs
This complexity of peri onli. The only way.
dkremor wrote:
1) the Tower on columnized when you're fighting with the spirit, you immediately agrade 2 rats and the spirit that you vancott (1 rat punches Quen, followed by 2 hits and you're dead) Attempts 50+ is made.
Zonal ARD was sareal ultimate.
dkremor wrote:
2) the battle with the waves of ghouls, where you help each person who sells certificates. NPC does not survive, attempts also 50+
As the paragraph above. Salaam the ARD with subsequent ridging. Repeat until victory )))

T
ToXeNsiUs 07.04.20

dkremor wrote:
I only run in vadimchik armor, krapcho as soon as available
At the expense of armor: personally, I carried only two sets with resists against humans and monsters. Bear set the enchantment on the balance sheet, the kit consisting of armor neltharaku guard, gloves from them, mahakama cord. pants and boots of the executioner, too, with sharpening under balance.