3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 07.04.20 11:53 am

stuck on the rancor.Cho ck to do? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Lure the rancor to eat,and than to poison it?
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leshij 07.04.20

there's a bunch of corpses... put back the grenade, and then the bait... and watch with delight... )))

P
PlayGround.ru 07.04.20

I strongly brake??? And where the bait take???

G
Gn_TYyYT 07.04.20

Fumbling over the bodies in the sewers or in the hand I do not remember exactly

O
Omirax 07.04.20

And yet it can be simply scatter grenades (only carefully).

P
PlayGround.ru 07.04.20

You can past slip by including the single mode + invisibility field

P
PlayGround.ru 07.04.20

At the entrance is a hand we take from it all on a girl which klichat of misija approach the pile of bones lay a grenade shrapnel and flavoring of hands at the entrance of the door run away and be happy!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 07.04.20

A grenade is much more fun :) They need 4 things and tselkost :))

C
Crystal M3thod 07.04.20

Ya proshel KOTOR davno,no toka shas uzanl shto nado ego primankoj mochit:)

P
PlayGround.ru 07.04.20

Even as an option, include stealth and set mines and then lure him to them. I do not remember exactly, but like 5 pieces missing.

H
HE MOGU nPUDyMaT 07.04.20

A Ia nPOcTO 3aKiDAL EBO GraNATAMI,HO OH 3AMOShil 2 MOuX.Bilo nPiKoLHO

g
gopstop2 07.04.20

Even as an option, include stealth and set mines and then lure him to them. I do not remember exactly, but like 5 pieces missing.
Just need 10 pieces, not least a stealth, I have not helps Runcorn I still see it:(

d
dameero 07.04.20

I remember the rancor, came to him and due to the fact that could not pass took with the company the game and never loaded)))

S
Slavyanizmo 07.04.20

well, I either grenades or a grenade in the corpses. Even my friend who passed says that the blasters extinguished but I don't really believe it

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 07.04.20

I just got in a dogfight him a third of health to carry, while the rancor hairy killed, but he turned and with one blow sent Darth Revan to the main menu.

G
GamerHABCE100 07.04.20

I thing the blasters did not take exactly. But I passed it easily. Choose single mode. At the two edges of the road that it protects the corners and have to drive back to the Mission (of tilaka). Rankor all the attention on her. Turn on stealth and choose another character. They can sneak the other side. Just take it away. Then, too, with the third, but then give him a Blaster and let them shoot. Rankor all the attention will translate for him. Choose a Mission and just sneaks.
The rancor then you can kill Bastila (download the zip).
So more experience, and the mines will be turned into loans.

t
trem200 07.04.20

Here I have only one wondering, I think it could make just attacking him, now I have that came out and took the bait, with the bait by the way was a lot cooler.

M
MarkRog 07.04.20

Izi same