3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fenix2game 07.04.20 11:54 am

The problem with the career !!! (WWE 2K18)

Put in the option to show the entrance opens my player everything is fine but aponenta not want to leave and here is my hero forever in the ring and waits.Can ka who shut down the entrance in the manual?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samyy Schastlivyy 07.04.20

Fenix2game
Did this problem all of the games from 2K, I personally have seen bugs such a huge number that kick, and 2K do not care, they only fix bugs mythical or unimportant, and the real bugs never in 17 parts no 18, in short forget it and not buy their games ever,I hope they go bankrupt. I sent them letters and videos of bugs and they are 17 and 18 of the beat and did not fix it (and the bugs was very serious, but they do not care) recently wrote to all of them what they think about them and scored. Anymore just will never buy their games though wrestling play before, it was interesting, but in avoiding the users who buy their games not for the first time, I decided not to buy their games, and what you and all the other people suggest. Let the bastards go broke

B
Ben BandiT 07.04.20

Fenix2game
pirates?

F
Fenix2game 07.04.20

Ben BandiT
Yes, maybe as you file off?That was not the entrance.Just saves straight starts by loading into battle.