3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z-Ya-M-A 07.04.20 11:55 am

Dictionary game Silent HunterIII (Silent Hunter 3)

Will explain pozhalusta terms of the game of peling, etc, etc. I will be grateful ))) thanks in Advance.
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Granda 07.04.20

bearing is the direction in which the visible object or sound is heard and determined by the angle relative to the rate of the boat. the bearing 0 is directly ahead, bearing 180 - behind the stern of the boat 90 degrees to starboard, etc.
corsavy angle - the angle at which Your boat is visible from the enemy ship on its course. (boat to starboard 45 degrees, then the heading angle is 45 degrees.) Simply put, the bearing of the enemy ship on your boat.
gyro angle is the angle at which the torpedo has to turn after start-up to exit on a collision course with the target. In the game when you capture objectives, you see triangles: green - ideal position of the submarine relative to the target to launch torpedoes, orange - who knows, will fall or will not fall, as knowing it is important to take into account target speed and the speed of the torpedoes, gray - torpedo tubes of the submarine turned in the other direction from movement of the target, so in this case you will not get the torpedo to the target by far.
sonar (sonar) - a means of sound detection of underwater objects by acoustic radiation.
hydrophone - sonar zvukopisi are electroacoustic transducers and are used in hydroacoustics to listen to underwater signals and noise for measurement purposes, as well as the elements aimed to foster hydroacoustic antennas.
snorkel - a device for intake air required for the operation of the internal combustion engine under water, and for ventilation, and is a structure in the form of pipe inlet.
blowing main ballast tanks (for the ascent) - for this purpose, ballast tanks are blown with compressed air. And this is done in order to push out from the tanks of the submarine sea water, which acts as the ballast needed to dive and buoyancy of the submarine.
Decoys are devices that are designed to mislead hunters with active sonar.

Well some basic concepts, there are questions, please!

G
Granda 07.04.20

OK, corrected.

b
bip63 07.04.20

tell me where to purchase a license?

G
Granda 07.04.20

but in traditional stores with the disks sho isn't it? wait the game costs a penny.

P
Pavel Ceppelinov 07.04.20

how to use a decoy in Silent Hunter 3?

O
Oberleutnant 07.04.20

Paul! It's kind of key J. In addition there is a team from one of the officers. Use when clamp Outback destroyers, release and away.

A
Alex fon Cwischen 07.04.20

Paul Zeppelins
And still can make coming at you destroyer to give emergency operation, and cowered away from you, ignore, if you're at periscope depth for this time, until he realizes that is still alive and that was not a torpedo, it is possible to dive deep. Them(decoys) by the way only 10 pieces, I hope this is useful information for you not just save the lives of your crew. Sometimes the destroyer a few moments standing in a stupor, but this reaction when you're at periscope depth allowed the bolt.

M
Makc Moroz 07.04.20

With the destroyers I do like in the movie U-577 (if not mistaken), go directly to his collision course with a distance of ~800 meters torpedo him straight in the nose( in advance to set depth of torpedoes at a minimum) in the direction of dip. 9 out of 10 he won't have time to turn away. :)))

P
Parczfk 07.04.20

With prednovogodnyaya, comrades ! How many have passed since the release of the game ? More than 12 years..... Probably many had already forgotten. And I-in campaigns......
I want to make absolutely clear on some terms. Of course, that for nemojov not important, but baby bloopers - unacceptable.
The fact that similar bearing is a really we have in the Navy is heading ANGLE ( in circular) account. Generally, for convenience, the exchange rate used in the semicircular account
left or right side. Textbook Navigation for cadets of the 1st course: BEARINGis the angle between the true Meridian and the direction of the object....
The fact that the game course is a course objective, or flotsam ANGLE. And of course : the distance to the sea, we have miles and cables ; it Artikov in km.
I repeat: not so important, but terms must be correct. Who else is hunting-Good hunting, Herr Atici )