3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paulo Kash 07.04.20 11:55 am

GTA Online RolePlay (Grand Theft Auto 5)

GTA 5 at the moment, the masterpiece of the gaming industry.Rockstar as always amazes with its work on an incredibly vivid open world and attention to detail.For the second year the game is in the top and continues to delight people and will undoubtedly continue(assuming the upcoming DLS).The complexity of this game is amazing and the only thing it lacks is more online interaction between players in this sandbox,because most players don't understand how big this project is and how interesting it can be used.
It is no secret that there is an opportunity to create their own servers with their own rules,which is definitely soon to be a new revolution in the gaming industry.The number of players on that server at the moment can reach up to 120(!),and this is only the beginning and is limited technically.Who needs a Rockstar with their robbery if it will be possible to organize itself and to carry out the robbery in real time!!!Just imagine Los Santos filled with live players instead of NPC's with their Affairs and problems.Is always something to do,want to be a firefighter,maybe a doctor or a farmer,maybe you want to organize your crime syndicate or to join the ranks of the police and keep order,to infiltrate the gangs - there are many other occupations in the world of GTA.
Who is familiar with the SAMP mod or Altis Life surely noticed the game of things that could be used in RP such as a Taser(which is totally useless,because not only it kills in 3 missions Trevor),animation handcuffs(mission to prison Heist),the menu interaction of the characters from the online mode and much more...
At the moment there is a dedicated team which is most interested in creating a RP server for GTA 5.Already there has been some development,but we lack the knowledge,time and hands.Desperate for like-minded people ready to assist and help in any aspects(preferably programmers of course,not for pleasure of course) the development of a future masterpiece.Wishing to participate describe in the mail [email protected] the same I will be glad to advice,opinions,criticism...Kiflom brothers-brothers))
27 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neytrons 07.04.20

Paulo Kash
GTA 5 is half of custom modifications, does not fill immediately, not a masterpiece. not bad just fine
and online isn't bad there, why another one ?

P
Paulo Kash 07.04.20

Neytrons
In addition to not a bad shootings a lot of lessons kotoyre made at the highest level,such as racing on water,land and air,triathlon,parachuting,diving,your own video editor and much more.Today was not so much in any game at once,that is why I consider it a masterpiece.
Online is not bad,but after the passage of robberies and other assignments soulless shooting NPCs gets boring and comes down to Deathmatch...
Intended RP server will add meaning and impetus to all classes in the game,because it is the interaction between human beings,something like this.

N
Neytrons 07.04.20

Paulo Kash
In addition to not a bad shootings a lot of lessons kotoyre made at the highest level,such as racing on water,land and air,triathlon,parachuting,diving,your own video editor and much more.Today was not so much in any game at once,that is why I consider it a masterpiece.
give there Sims there for General fun, it's all in life you can do if you have the loot, but crime would, in jail or on the light please, and it's just a game and a masterpiece does not smell( well, not for agro shkoloty), a masterpiece is a great thing or a game polished to the strings and that promise then do it, and in our time that promise is not even half done, while in the games industry masterpiece appeared, not bad games, which in other things are forgotten quickly ( for the nerds of course not, well, that's a separate issue)

A
Andrey Baulin 07.04.20

I agree with the previous speaker. There are Sims and there it is already implemented. Need something new to invent.

P
Poehavshiy Bred 07.04.20

a team of enthusiasts
the maximum interest
there has been some development
lack of knowledge,time and hands
ready to assist and help in all aspects
future masterpiece
In other words, sitting on my ass Bob from B 7 and waits for the arrive MAG-programmer, which will overwrite the multiplayer and will make you a masterpiece.

P
Paulo Kash 07.04.20

RP direction and should be something new, with the possibilities which gives us the GTA, and the Sims here and some were not..RolePlay means to play a role you all play games(despite the fact that many of these games can be done in reality,if there is loot or not afraid to go to jail or to the light),on this server you play a role only in a scenario game you're writing,not the developers,this is not innovation,but with the opportunities that gives the world of GTA,will highly raise the bar for this genre...
Go Nonsense
and it is not necessary to be so categorical in determining my social status,because the server is blank and has taken up to 30 players,you just want to draw interested people to the process

T
TheDarkVlad 07.04.20

Cool idea, try to implement, I like it!

_
_DooM_ 07.04.20

I would like you to do server GTA, the bottom line is this... the User can play wood elves, the Palace guard and a villain. And if the user plays with elves the elves in the forest, wooden houses nabuhaut soldiers Palace and villains. You can Rob korowai... And the elf forest time to make so there is a thick forest... And the engine can be put so far away trees in picture when podhodil they are converted to the 3-dimensional trees[1]. You can buy, etc. opportunities in Daggerfall. And enemies are 3-dimensional too, and also 3D corpse. You can jump, etc. If you play for Palace security it is necessary to obey the commander, and to protect the Palace from evil (name I invented) and spies, guerrillas elves, and goes on raids on some of these (elves, evil...). Well, if the evil... it means spies or guerrillas elves sometimes attack, the user himself, the commander can do what he wants orders his troops with him to attack the Palace and go on the attack. All in the game 4 zones. I.e. map and it has 4 zones, 1 - zone people (neutral), 2 - zone of the Emperor (where Palace), 3-elf zone, 4 - zone evil... (in the mountains, there's an old Fort...)

In the same way that the game could not only kill but also chop off a hand and if user will not cure he will die, as well gouge out the eyes but you may not die but just the screen not to see, or to get or to buy a prosthesis, if the leg is also either die or be crawling or in a wheelchair katatsja, or the good... to put the prosthesis. Will remain possible...

PS I dzhva year I want this game

P
Paulo Kash 07.04.20

_DooM_
you're sick !

T
TheMonstaBoy 07.04.20

Dude, in GTA SA there is a cartoon. where already it has long been realized. Play there RP. Why else would one?)

v
vatsonification 07.04.20

Paulo Kash
So after RP server, in some sense, in closed session, play to come up with some situation and all the players to paint role.

_DooM_
I hope you were joking because I laughed heartily))

P
Paulo Kash 07.04.20

TheMonstaBoy
Sometimes I just do not understand this world, where are these people...What is wrong with you???
Dude because there is GTA4, why do you have GTA5 ???
vatsonification
assemble the people and announce to them the rules more difficult than to create your own server, as it turned out)))And certainly not enough basic things to communicate:
1)buying\selling\growing\drug production

2)the detention of players (see 5 minutes)

T
TheMonstaBoy 07.04.20

Paulo Kash
SAMP already all sold.

P
Paulo Kash 07.04.20

TheMonstaBoy
It turns out there is no point in creating new games, based on your logic ???

T
TheMonstaBoy 07.04.20

Paulo Kash
New games are a lot of opportunities, but if you do in GTA V SAMP what you do not what to add. Some games create more, a vivid example of Assasins Creed.

M
Marty52 07.04.20

TheMonstaBoy
Who made SAMP? You fell from the oak? This is a mod. Made it The SA-MP team. What Rockstar?

P
Paulo Kash 07.04.20

TheMonstaBoy
As for capabilities, GTA SA had more,in my opinion,than any game at the moment,and because she has more than 10 years.The gaming industry specifically arose,in some measure due to the consoles,but the technology improved and GTA 5 a lot more beautiful,with excellent physics and RP multiplayer can to secure it for a long time.
At the moment it is developing a customer V-MP,you guys are already testing and promise sync not worse than Rockstar, but a lot more people.I assume that the fall could see the beta.Also you can create a server-based Citizen and glushenogo FiveM client.
The conditions for the development and maintenance of such a server is certainly not free of charge,developers Sampa has probably each Villa at Beverly hills bought)

S
Sawich94 07.04.20

Hi, we are now sweating over roleplay online, that's why I'm here.

Wanted to know how you generally think or imagine, whether real RP, RP direct full with work, his business and others in GTAOnline ??
I know this sounds really weird, but even so, still want to hear your opinion :D

r
rzrr 07.04.20

This is not enough in GTA 5,samp this already long implemented and promoted.It would be great if it will be like in samp's,maybe even in some aspects better.The same fraction,buy houses/cars,communication between the players,all this great it will be implemented,and people will be pulled.But of course you need to work on that and not just because I want to,but to do nothing will.In General,both hands only!

-
-Alcatraz-- 07.04.20

This topic has long been banging the drum, but that's a project gets to a playable version