3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Re-An1mat0r 07.04.20 11:56 am

Who found all the secrets? (Doom 2: Hell on Earth)

I spent on collecting all secrets a lot of time. Who else found all?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 07.04.20

All never have :)

B
Bear12 07.04.20

If I played, only for someone to kill another John! Personally I secrets of the little benefit received. Played almost killing monsters, if would look for, I new a dozen zombies piled! Mud, secrets play only newcomers who need in the middle of the level, a shotgun or a rocket! Personally, I think it lamerskie shit! :P

T
The White Knight 07.04.20

Personally, I think it lamerskie shit! :P
I think you exaggerate! Doom NOT to kill John needed, and in order to stretch the head (looking for keys and secrets) and a slew of mastrukov (the main plot).

B
Bear12 07.04.20

I think you exaggerate!
And I think you're just jealous that I'm so fast!

H
Hacker_4899 07.04.20

And when there was only DOS this toy was just in time. And what about the secrets then this is not such a difficult toy which namugenyi scripts, mulberries, everything is simple and easy. So what's necessary is to play sensibly.

T
Tigrenok123 07.04.20

Personally, I think it lamerskie shit! Well, you're the author and ... (censored)

A
Aleksndr Chistyakov 07.04.20

who wants to know all the secrets of go here this is my page in youtube you can see all the secrets who want something to know ask on this website on the Playground. How to view my video with all the secrets ? I will tell you to include this link http://www.youtube.com/user/doomer2012?feature=mhum see this picture at the top is the word all added video go to the playlists with the right opened playlists find the name of the Doom PSX (TC) ( 100% secrets ) included with the top down in a row watching VIDOS.

A
Aleksndr Chistyakov 07.04.20

K the way I passed all the secrets on Nightmare difficulty and you'll say I'm new you really jealous, I appeal to the user Bear12

T
Tigrenok123 07.04.20

Alexander Chistyakov
He seems a Troll, he even once in the comments to the video of Quake 2 said to put the opening videos of the games are stupid because they supposedly all have (I certainly don't have because I have a pirate, besides store-bought. Then I still did not have Internet). Hardly, both statements (about the secrets and about the rollers) are expressing their opinions =) a Normal person will never say that.

d
dum2017 07.04.20

who wants to know all the secrets go to my-doom2-ru.1gb.ru
the site indicated the location of the secrets in all levels
in the section the passage is a detailed description of each secret of